Chapter 1: A Ticket To Hell

The Summer's Residence
3:30 P.M

Hanzo's P.O.V

James Summers: "Boy! Get down here this instant!!"

I sat up from the floor and groaned slightly, grimacing in pain as my stomach was still hurting from the two blows it took from austin yesterday.

I slowly limped and made my way down the stairs to the kitchen area, there I saw James sitting at the table with austin, kylin, and scarlet...with them where the last people I wanted to see...the fucking schnees..

James Summers: "Ah there you are! Make yourself useful and make us some tea."

Me: "*Snarl* Yes...sir..."

I said with a hiss, Jacques noticed this and smirked mockingly, causing my eyes to narrow and my fists to tighten.

I made my way to the kitchen and put the kettle onto the stove, I waited for the water to heat up and went to the table and gave each of them their own cups.

All of them must be having a pretty funny conversation, cause there's absolutely no way in the world that what James said was even remotely that fucking hilarious.

Austin: "This cup is dirty! Go find me a new one!"

Me: I'm sorry austin...I'll get you a new one..."

Yeah, I don't think I've been this close to throwing up in my mouth in a very long time...just saying that makes me want to vomit right now.

Jacques Schnee: "Well James...he is quite the obedient one.."

James Summers: "Well, Guess he's good for something.."

I managed to suppress the urge to crush the cup that was in my hand and I took in a deep breath and began to walk towards the kitchen.

Jacques Schnee: "What is your name boy?"

Me: "Bofa..."

Jacques Schnee: "Bofa what?"

Me: "Bofa these.."

I said as I proceeded to give him both of my middle fingers, I probably just earned myself another beating with how James was looking at me but I don't even give a damn at this point...

Jacques Schnee: "I see he has a mouth aswell.."

James Summers: "Unfortunately...he gets it from his mother...i heard she didn't know what to say out of her mouth either...maybe that's the reason she died..."

When he mentioned my mother I said nothing and threw the glass cup at his face causing the man to yell in pain.

Me: "How dare you....HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!"

Austin: "You little shit!!"

Me: "My mother died with honor!! She died protecting what she loved!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!"

Kylin: "Hey! Don't talk to you father that wa-

Me: "FUCK YOU!! FUCK ALL OF YOU SUBHUMAN SCUM!!"