Chapter 15: Reconnection

Beacon Academy
8:35 P.M

3rd Person P.O.V

Scarlet: "Where have you been?"

The red head asked, she stared at the raven haired boy in question, tears still in her eyes and her voice now trembling...hanzo said nothing but instead walked up to the girl in front of him and wrapped her in a hug.

Scarlet: "....I-i thought you were dead.."

Hanzo: "I know scar...but I'm here now, and that's all that matters.."

Scarlet buried her head into the boys chest and began sobbing, they just stood there..hanzo comforting the girl as she cried.

Hanzo released the girl and wiped away her tears.

Scarlet: "...How are you still alive? T-they said they found you floating...a-and you weren't breathing..they said that you were shot seven times!"

Hanzo: "I don't know, one minute I was dead, then the next minute I woke up in some strange place...don't remember where exactly it was..but ozpin was there for some reason..."

Scarlet nodded and Hanzo then turned to the rest of his friends, they all looked towards him with small smiles.

Hanzo: "..Hey guys..."

Eli: "Good to see you alive and well brother..."

Eli said as he patted the boy's shoulder, gio gave hanzo a nod and Hanzo returned the gesture..knowing Gio is mute..

Hanzo was then crushed in a tight bearhug by a teary eyed Nora, who lifted the boy off the ground in the process.

Nora: "You're Back!!"

Hanzo: "Nora...can't..breathe.."

She then released him and looked up at him, Hanzo chuckled and ruffled her head.

Nora: "Sorry about that...i just missed you y'know?"

Hanzo: "Yep...missed you too hammer girl.."

Pyrrha: "Welcome back hanzo..."

Hanzo: "It's good to be back.."

Ren and jaune walked up to the boy and the three of them shared a hug.

After they separated Hanzo walked up to Maven and eliza, eliza smiled softly with tears in her eyes while maven retained a calm look..trying to mask his emotions as usual..

The trio said nothing, but hanzo pulled the both of them in for another hug, eliza quickly accepted with maven doing the same.

Maven: "I thought we lost you man.."

Hanzo: "Here I am..and I'm not going anywhere this time..I'm leaving on my own terms..."

Maven nodded and the trio released the hug, Hanzo then looked away causing his frineds to look at him in concern.

Maven: "You okay?"