fourteen

{Your POV}

{Your POV}

I woke up to blinding lights again. I felt dizzy from the loss of blood from my body. I looked down at the arms and saw dry blood sticking to my skin. 

"Well, well, well, have the right answer now?" MJ came back into the room from behind a glass window that I couldn't see out of. 

"I mean my right answer might be different then your right answer." I shot back. She punched me right in the stomach making me hunch over some in pain. 

"Say yes and this torture will be over."She got the knife back out. Noooo. She put it on my thigh this time. Ready to cut with when I say the words. "So what's your answer?" I didn't reply scared of the blade going into my skin. 

"ANSWER ME!" She screamed in my face and started to slowly press hard into my skin already drawing more blood. 

"No." I weakly said. I hope that Peter is coming because I don't know how much longer I can take of this. 

She cuts down slow and deep into my leg and I scream in pain with tears running down my face. She had no mercy for me at all. If she was like this, Peter was way worse than this could ever be by what I have heard. She then moved the blade to my other thigh.

"Right answer?" She asked. 

Just before I answered I heard the door cave in but I didn't see who it was because I was already passed out. 

{Peter's POV}

We left about an hour ago to raid Michele's mob. She has been gone for about 14 hours and I'm worried sick. I am going to get my queen back and I won't let anything bad happen to her. 

We figured out a plan and we are pulling up to our landing spot. Most of the mob came to get her back and I'm really grateful. Steve, Bucky, Sam, Thor, Bruce and Wanda are her with Mr. Stark and I. 

I hope that nothing has happened to her because Michele will feel my wrath. 

Everyone jumps out of the cars and heads towards the building with all our weapons out. The guards in front of the door were already down before they could contact anyone for backup. It was go time. We spilt up into our groups. 

Of course Steve, Bucky, and Sam were a group. You can't split them up. Then Bruce, Thor, and Wanda and then Mr. Stark and me. We go our separate ways and start to look for Y/N.

"Mr. Stark what if she isn't here?" I asked before he checked to see if there were guards down the next hallways. All clear. 

"She is and I know it. We both know that this is where Michele would have taken her." I nodded in response but still was unsure until there was a scream. 

A blood curdling scream and was too familiar. I knew that it was my queen. 

"That way!" I pointed down the hall. Mr. Stark followed me.