nineteen

{Third Person POV}

{Third Person POV}

The heroes gathered together and started to conduct a plan to get their beloved girl back. They all cared for her deeply but sometimes didn't show it enough. They figured that she would just run back into their arms and defeat the mob for good, but what they didn't know might kill them this time.

"Alright meeting is now in session." Y/D/N stated. He was in charge of the all the superheroes. They got the name the Liberty Heroes. "Today we are talking about how to get Y/N L/N back from the Avengers Mob. All ideas are open and welcome."

People looked at each other. They were trying to think of ways that would work and be the best possible way to get everyone out alive.

"We could just contact her and tell her to come back." One of the not very smart heroes said. He was more of the pretty type of person in the group.

"I don't think that would work very well. Pretty sure they wouldn't give her a phone due to all of the circumstances." Y/M/N chimes in. "Plus we took her phone before we took her over to the tower. It's in her room now."

"What if wee try to find the warehouse that they do the dealings in and raid them?"

"That will take to long. We have no insight to where they could be hiding everything." Y/D/N stated. One of person from the back raised her hand. It was Liz, one of Y/N's classmates in school. She was pretty popular in school and Y/N was jealous of that. Liz was somewhat a jerk to her at school but then when they would return to the Liberty compound would try to be best friends with her. Y/N wouldn't put up with it and soon just ignored her because of her attempts to hide all the rude things she had said to Y/N.

"I have insight as to where they are." She spoke up with confidence. Liz always wanted the power that Y/N had in the compound. All the heroes adored Y/N even though it wasn't shown all the time. They had a high respect for the little L/N hero and they would do anything to keep her safe until they made the last decision to send her away.

"What is it?" Y/D/N practically leaped over the long conference table to get the information. He would do anything to get his daughter back.

"The warehouse is at the bottom of the Stark tower. The lowest level you can get to. Lower than the basement. You have to have a code to get in but I can get that information for us when the time comes." In the past month, she had come back into contact with MJ. She was even part of the plan to get Y/N back. Liz was a double spy and only the other side knew that. The Liberty heroes were naive for thinking that the girl in front of them was loyal. In the end, Liz would hand Y/N over to MJ and then she would be the new "Y/N" per say.

"Alright then. Let's get this plan rolling." Y/D/N decided that this could be the best possible way to get her back so he was going to do it

--------------------------------------