♠Five♠

Rina sighed as she walked. After she'd explained to the boys that she'd been trying to go to the castle and Pierce had tackled her running away from them, Jason was following her, creeping after her quietly like she wouldn't notice he was there. Rina paused and turned to look at him. He ducked behind a bush. Rina cocked an eyebrow and sighed, turning back to the front. He started after her again on the path quietly. Rina turned again only for him to dive behind a tree. 

"I can see you, you know!"Rina hissed. He pouted and poked his head out from behind a tree. Rina stared at him. "So what are you? The Cheshire Cat or something." He blinked at her and slank out from behind the tree. 

"Well no. My dad is though,"Jason told her. He grinned and closed his eyes. "His name is Boris Airay!" Rina frowned. Boris Airay? She wondered. She stared at Jason. So this is Jason Airay. "I'm Jason Airay Peters." 

"Peters?"Rina repeated, cocking an eyebrow. Jason laughed and jerked his thumb at himself. 

"Yep! I got two last names!"He told her. Rina frowned at him. 

"Uh-huh....well, nice to meet you Jason Airay Peters,"Rina muttered. She turned and started back towards the castle. 

"Whaaat? Where are you goin'?"Jason whined. He hurried and ran after her. Rina sighed and closed your eyes. "You know a girl like you shouldn't be out here alone."

"I'll be fine,"Rina told him in an annoyed voice. She tightened her grip on her bag. "I have my own protection." 

"Oh? Are you like my mom?"Jason asked. Rina turned to look at him in surprise. "In your world, that's where my mom's from too, she was a State Champ Fighter!" Rina's eyes went wide. 

"What's your mom's name?"Rina asked. It couldn't be that one girl who went missing...right? Apparently there were two others as well. If that's the case, then Nightmare isn't cleaning up his messes right. He'll be thought of as a kidnapper. Jason hummed at her. 

"Kayleigh Peters!"

Rina felt the blood drain from her face. That means that most of the girls who have gone missing would have been coming here, Rina thought. She turned forward. I'll go and talk to Nightmare about it after I visit the castle. As Rina walked forward, Jason let out a sigh. Rina ignored him, closing her eyes. He waved his hand in front of her face. 

"Rinnnnaaaa."

"Dude,"Rina spoke. She turned to give him a hard look. "What are you following me for?" Jason paused, his hand lowering. He moved, crossing his arms behind his head, his eyes giving her a hurt look slightly. She rose an eyebrow. "Well?" 

"I mean...If you want me to stop, I will. It's just,"Jason sighed. He looked down. "Mom won't tell me much about your world. So I was wondering if...maybe you would?" Rina frowned. 

"If Kayleigh isn't telling you anything it's probably to protect you,"Rina told him. Jason looked up at her in surprise. "Anyway, how is it that you're so old, like, 16 or something? Isn't your mom 19?" Jason shook his head at her. Rina blinked at him. 

"Time passes differently between the worlds,"Jason told her. "From what she told me, yeah, she came here when she was 19. She's about the same age appearance wise, but really she would be thirty mentally. Same with my dad! Oh, but the others, Dee and Dum and Blood Dupre...their time doesn't move until their game starts." Rina stared at him with a weird look. Jason suddenly grinned, his tail flicking behind him. "I'm not making sense, am I?" She shook her head. She sighed and turned forward. 

"Whatever. I'm starting to the castle." 

"Alright, let's go!"

"No you need to go home. Your mom and dad are probably worried." Jason pouted at her. She pointed her finger in his face. "Go. Home." He sulked and turned, slouching as he walked off. She sighed and turned around after he disappeared from her sights.