C4 Boutique Isabel

The meal was filled with laughs and heartedly smiles. It was a relief for Raeliana that she got to change her attitude towards her mother. She promised to be a good daughter to her and she will do anything just to make her complete again. After her father's tragic lost, lady Mcmillan was barely putting up a smile on her face. Now it was returned due to Raeliana's warmth and kindness.
Raeliana and Justin went out after the lunch to fetch her customized gown made by a renowned designer. She was excited to see personally the gown as it was only described in words on novel. It was said to be the prettiest gown on the gala, but the novel Raeliana hadn't managed to steal Noah's attention. In the end, Beatrice ended up meeting Noah wearing only a simple blue gown. Raeliana shrugged her shoulders and was disappointed of novel Raeliana. "I don't get why author made Raeliana so stupid and greedy. I guess that's how villains lived to destroy the tranquil life of the male and the female lead."
"Boutique Isabel." The place where nobles came frequently to order a customized gown. It was a famous boutique for bourgeois of any gender. Not to mention that even the queen had asked the designer to make a gown especially for her. Raeliana was pumped to see the infamous boutique, but went listless after seeing the crowds outside the boutique.
"Justin, could we ask someone to deliver my gown? We couldn't possibly get inside even if we waited for so long. We should head—"
"Shh." Justine pressed his finger on her lips. "Did you forget that I was a knight with privileges? Now it's my perfect time to make use of it." He dragged Raeliana towards the pool of nobles waiting patiently for the turn. Justin had worn his knight's uniform just to make the nobles gave a way to let them through. Raeliana lowered her gaze and stared at her hands clutching tightly his hand. It was embarrassing for her, but she was grateful that she didn't need to wait in line.
"Mademoiselle, I came to pick up my fiancee's gown. Is it already ready?" Justin drummed his fingers as he waited patiently to the designer's apprentice to fetch his fiancee's gown. "Lady Raeliana Mcmillan, was it?" The apprentice asked politely. "Yes. It is me."