C5 Fittings

The rattling sounds of the carriage gave Raeliana more excitement to see her gown. She refused to try them on shop. Raeliana prefers to feast her eyes on the beautiful gown by herself. Justin pressed his lips cushily as he witnessed the Raeliana who was acting like a child received her present. It was entertaining for him, and was unaware that he was noticed by Raeliana. She glowered her eyes, "Am I being ridiculous?"
She was angered lightly, but retracted the serious look. "You can't blame me that I get to wear a beautiful gown like this." Pouting her cheeks as Justin continued to slip a little giggle on his lips. "Sorry, I just got a little happy after learning this cute side of yours."
Arriving on the Mcmillan household, Raeliana went quickly upstairs to fit her gown. Justin followed her and waited in the room next to Raeliana. As soon as the gown fitted her body, she swung her gown, flying with crystal embedded on frills. The gown was dyed in green, complimenting her emerald eyes. Looking her figure at the mirror, Raeliana's mouth almost fell open. She realized that Raeliana was one of a hell lucky woman. Blessed with wealth, kind mother, beautiful fiance and looks. Now she got more determined not to let herself experience death again.
She was too distracted of the thought that she has forgotten that Justin was waiting for her. She slowly opened the door and called her attendant. "Please call Justin for me." The attendant heeded her order.
"Sir Shamall, you were asked by young mistress."
Justin rose to his feet as soon as the attendant relayed the young mistress' message. He knocked politely and waited for Raeliana's reply. "Please come in." Relieving his eyes from weariness, he saw a beautiful Raeliana on her green gown. Her gown was accentuating her beautiful figure. Justin couldn't help but to gawk at his beautiful fiancee. His eyes got stucked on hers, unable to move even an inch.
"You're breathtaking, Raeliana. You look beautiful."
"B-breathtaking?" Raeliana stuttered upon hearing a wonderful compliment. It was her first time receiving that kind of word as she was only praised of her wits. Nobody has said that she was breathtaking, ever in her life. She got flustered and hid when she replied, "Thank you Justin. I knew you'd make a good husband."
Instead of returning the favor by a sweet smile, Justin went red. "Good husband?" he said in his mind. He twiddled his fingers and kept his composure. "Glad to hear that. I'm sure you will be a good wife too." The room was filled by silence after uttering words that the both can't even speak. They were stuck on silence, secretly stealing a glance to each other. Not until a knight came to inform Justin to retreat immediately.
"Sir Shamall, my apologies but you were summoned by the king. It was urgent that I was unable to send an earlier notice."
Justin took one last glance at Raeliana with joy left on his lips. He wished the ladies of Mcmillan a good night and return to the palace per king's request.