Chapter Twenty: Финал

"F-fuck." I grumbled, pushing aside my empty plate.

"It did not look like that much food." Sho said, a look of uncomfort on his face.

"The fuck are you two pussies talking about?" Anna asked. "I could put down another one of those, no problem at all!"

"I don't doubt it..." Sasha muttered, taking a sip from his water.

"What did you say?" Anna glared.

"Nothing!" Sasha replied, putting his drink down with a slightly shaky hand.

"That's what I thought." She smiled, going back to scooping the last bits of syrup from her plate with her fork.

"Anyone have any plans for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Nope." Sasha and Anna said.

"Does crashing into a food coma count?" Sho asked.

"No." I laughed. "Well then does anyone have any suggestions?"

"Movies?" Sasha suggested.

"Nah, there's nothing good out." Sho responded.

"Mini golf?" Anna added.

"Mini golf could be fun. Any objections?" I said. "No? Perfect. Mini golf it is."

"Cool, Felix and I will meet you guys there." Sho said, standing up.

"See ya in a few." Sasha replied, getting up and throwing his coat on. Sho and I followed them out the door and to the car, the wind nipping me a bit in the face.

The ride there wasn't too long, only about fifteen minutes. In that time I listened to random Russian rappers yelling about stuff I could only undrstand every other word of. Plus I think I got some stuff wrong in my translations too, since I'm pretty sure I heard both the words penis and lawnmower in the same sentence.

Random Russian kinkshaming aside, we got to the minigolf place. It was shaped like a small mountain with a dragon at the top, and an indigo-dyed waterfall coming down the sides. Pretty stereotypical place to be honest.

Sasha and Anna pulled in behind us, with Sasha almost killing me when he opened his car door.

"Watch it you oblivious dolt." I said in English, earning myself a little chuckle from Anna.

There was a little shack with a big blue overhang that I saw a large rack of clubs in front of l, so we all steered that direction. Luckily for us it wasn't a busy day, so we got in pretty cheap.  Five minutes after that, with both Sasha and Sho arguing over who gets the last red ball, I made the executive decision to go first. Placing my little sky-blue ball on the turf, I squared my shoulders, straightened my back, and putted my ball down the first range. It was an introductory one, so it funneled into the hole anyways, but that didn't stop the little feeling of joy as I got a hole in one.

"Hey! Who said you could go first?" Sasha grumbled, noticing that I had already gone.

"Says the two dumbasses arguing over a ball color." I sighed, leaning into my club. Sho used Sasha's distraction to take the ball off of the counter and set it down next to me, quickly hitting it down and into the hole, on top of mine [Wink].

"Hey!!" Sasha shouted, making me laugh.

"Oh grow up." Anna groaned, putting her lilac-colored golf ball down and hitting it to the end of the range.

"...bitch." Sasha grunbled under his breath.

"The FUCK did you just call me?" Anna growled, pulling him by his shirt so he was eye to eye with her.