An explanation

Hi there! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter because here is the second one ;) Got some amazing feedback from my girl Moana! I want to thank her for being an inspiration for this chapter.

I will post a new chapter every wednesday so DON'T FORGET!

Thank you for reading, this means alot!

Moana's twitter: @_up_allnight_

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned around to the other side and saw who it was. After I looked into his eyes, I snapped back to reality and jumped out of the strange bed. I walked a few times to the end of the bed and back to calm down because I finally noticed who’s voice it was. Was this just a stupid daydream of mine again?

“Are you.. are you really…” I stammered but before I could finish my sentence, he cutted me of quickly.

“I know what you’re thinking, love. But I beg you, please don’t scream. Every single girl reacts like that.”

First I wanted to scream, faint, kiss him and tell him how much I loved him but that wouldn’t make any sense at all since he didn’t like that so I tried to start off very cool.

“ Who are you again? ” I flapped out. I started to laugh after he revealed a slight smile.

“ Don’t worry, I won’t scream or anything. It’s nice to meet you Harry Styles!” I said like it was nothing. I was acting very smooth with a small touch of cuteness although his sexiness was killing me. I still couldn’t believe that I was in Harry style’s apartment! WITH HIM! But why?

“So that’s it? No freaking out? Cause that’s what I was prepared for” He raised one eyebrow and also got out of bed. [A/N: Don’t worry, he had his clothes on (; ]

He walked towards me and laid his soft hand on my forehead.

“Are you having a fever my dear?” He looked me right in to the eyes.

“No I’m not mister flirty pants!” I chuckled and I saw him smirking with still his eyes locked on mine but I guess that he was surprised that I didn’t kiss him or anything.

“Walk with me” he said while he pointed to the table. He took my hand, leaded me to the kitchen table and slighted back a chair where I could sit on. He almost RAN to the kitchen sink to make me something to drink. He definitely tried to be a gentlemen.

The kitchen wasn’t that big, but enough for the boys. They would go out to have dinner together with girls everyday so why would they even need a kitchen?

Suddenly I could feel my head pounding so I touched my forehead slowly. I had a huge swelling which made me turn all red. I looked so terrible the whole time around THE Harry Styles. This can only happen to me. I slightly sighed as I questioned myself where I got that swelling from.

 I could smell the coffee as Harry walked towards me and handed me a bag of ice and the coffee cup.

“How are you feeling, dear? You looked terrible when I found you.” He sat down in front of me and started to play with his fingers. I could see he was getting a little nervous and worried so I tried to calm him down by saying I was feeling ok.  

“I’m fine harry. Still shocked but I’m good. But can you please explain what happened? I sadly, don’t remember anything.”

This was the second time we made eye contact but this time it wasn’t weird at all.