will he forget me?

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME! was so busy but now that i'm sick and not in school, this was my shot to finish the part! it's my first long one and the end of the camping :( i will hear y'all say: OHHHHHHHH :( haha no no just kidding! Enjoy and will update again whenever i have time!

Love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hayley’s POV -

I woke up with the smell of burned eggs filling up my nose. Why eggs and why burned? Maybe because I’m awake for only a few seconds and then I smell weird things.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I did was look around. I almost forgot about what happened yesterday evening. The whole paparazzi thing, the camping and of course it felt like a dream that I actually was friends with One Direction. Everyone was still laying down in the grass together a few meters away from the campfire. Letizia fell asleep in Zayn’s arms, Ilaina was laying on Naill’s chest and as far as I could remember I was snuggled up against Harry when I fell asleep. But when I looked next to me, Harry was gone.

This couldn’t be good! What if Ilaina’s dad found him?! Oh no oh no this couldn’t be true! What if they tell the whole world that I kidnapped him ? They would find me and blame me for the murder. They would lock me up for killing a boy that I actually loved. Wait I can’t love him. He’s famous Hayley get him out of your head please? It’s smarter that you focus on just being friends. BACK TO THE REAL PROBLEM: Harry’s gone. I am so dead. Maybe he’s alread-

“so you’re finally awake you sleepyhead” I looked up after I heard that voice and looked right in front of me and saw Harry standing a few meters away, next to the campfire. He was holding a casserole with which he was baking some eggs.

“ Finally? How late is it” I yawned before I got up and walked over to him.

“About 9:30am” He smirked at me but still focused on his eggs. “What’s so ‘Finally’ about it?! It’s so early!” I said while I crossed my arms. This boy didn’t get that I am pissed off when I wake up to early. Sometimes he could annoy me though.

“I’m up since 7am and I missed talking to you and doing things together so that why the ‘Finally’” I stood next to him now an could feel how nervous he was after telling me this.

“What did you do while we were asleep ?”  I was avoiding what he said because I just didn’t know what to say. Maybe he’s been sneaking around in my stuff or even in my bra’s. He couldn’t be up to something good.

“Not that much but that’s none of your business” He playfully stuck his tongue out at me.

“Whateverrrrrr” I said with an attitude before I slapped him at his chest playfully. After a few minutes of staring at him, I looked at the eggs he was trying to bake. To be honest, this looked like a disaster. The sides were black because they were burned at it just looked like a blur. I took over the casserole and throw the eggs away and took two new ones.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” he yelled at me like a little kid which mommy threw his toy away.

“You’re sooooo not good at cooking” I said within my giggles.

“Well thank you miss honest” He said sarcastic. He looked at my clothes and started to smirk.

“What?” I asked him seriously. Oh snap, I was wearing a tank-top with a pair of joggings. When I touched my hair I could feel that it was still in the same messy bun as yesterday. I felt so dirty! Why did I need to forget to bring a mirror. I shrugged my eyebrows together which made Harry notice that was mad at him for smirking.