Is this love?

Goodday my lovely readers! I know it's been a while since i updated my new chapter but i was so busy! i wasn't home the whole weekend and had lot's of homework so please forgive me? ;) i will still post another chapter in two days so don't worry! 

Hope you like it because i've made it on my cellphone again :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Harrys POV -

And suddenly it hit me

“PAPZ!”

As fast as she could, Hayley got up and tried to ran away. It gave me the feeling like she didn’t want to be with me or she didn’t want to be seen with me.

All this time I thought that she liked me for me, or she liked me but for my fame or fortune but after this, I know that she didn’t liked me AT ALL.

I don’t know why I was following her but I knew I couldn’t be without her anymore. Hayley would make herself look ridiculous because she wouldn’t escape because the ways were blocked by the papz.

There were only a few faces clear. One of a men with black pinned hair. He was standing in front of us and held a camera with a microphone on it. He started shooting us question right away like:

“Who is she?”

“Is she your girlfriend?”

“What do the other boys think of this?”

But all I wanted to do is ignore, ignore and ignore. So did I. But Hayley wasn’t planning on ignoring.

“Can you please leave us alone ?”  She begged and pleaded.

“alone?! So you want time for the two of you. Are you together ? How long do you know each other ? are you aware of all the girls that will give harry attention ?” The men kept on going and going and I saw Hayley’s face drop. She looked at her shoes and looked very insecure. All I could do was stand next to her because if I would hug her or even touch her, the papers would be full of pictures of us..

“Dad it’s enough! Why don’t we just leave them alone?!”

A young girl on the men’s right started yelling at her so called ‘dad’ but would rather call him a monster. The girl had long waving brown hair, beautiful blue eyes but she looked very unhappy. Most of the time, Papz are glad when they find their target but yet, she wasn’t.

“You want to be rich on day or not?!” he patted at her. I ran my fingers through my curls as I could feel that the girl was hurt.

Her eyes started tearing up and her knees became weak. It was almost like she was forced to do this forever. Her dad walked over to a friend of him I guess and started bragging about how annoying his daughter could be sometimes. I knew this would be my shot to grab both of their arms and escape of this drama together with Hayley and the girl.

“Run!” I yelled as fast as I was holding them both close to me.

A few seconds past by and I hopped that they didn’t noticed it but then

“GET THEM!” I heard behind me. I turned around to meet a pair of furious eyes of the girl’s dad which were getting closer and closer like a stalker. My curls were bouncing up and down because of the speed that we reached. I still didn’t know the girls’ name but I knew that we would be good friends. Only “friends”. But felt bad because it felt like I was forgetting about Hayley. The girl who I’ve been willing to love.

- Papz daughter’s POV-

I heard my father yell at me from behind that he was going to get us. It was crazy knowing that I could finally escape with Harry styles and his new girlfriend. They were so cute together like they were made for each other. Maybe this kind of love will happen to me to one day

Since my mom died, I didn’t get any love anymore. Dad lost his job because he stole materials from there. Everything changed since then. One of my dad’s friends was a member of a paparazzi crew and they asked him to join. He earned a lot of money but not enough to pay the rent of our house so he forced me to do the same nasty job as him:

Spy on innocent people

They don’t deserve it. They deserve to be alone to sometimes but my father didn’t understand. I was totally against it but did I have somewhere to go to? No

My dad lost us a few minutes later. I knew this would happen because he isn’t a fast runner at all.

We arrived at the entrée of the beautiful strange park where my dad brought us and where I met Harry. I saw two tents settled up ( they looked like they could fall apart any second ), a camp fire and 4 boys sitting around it on a lot of pillows. They were holding sticks and marshmallow’s so I noticed that it was late. A beautiful sunset cached my eye before one of the 4 boys did. It was Naill Horan of course. I loved this boy since… forever!

I walked closer to the camp fire with Harry and his girlfriend and noticed that Louis Tomlinson had a pissed look on his face and stared at me from head to toe.

“So you just ran off with Hayley, leave us alone with all the bags and now your back, thinking you can be with us again and also bring out ANOTHER random girl?!” Louis yelled at harry.

“Please don’t be mad at me louieeeeee!” Harry pouted at him and flashed him puppy eyes. I didn’t fell for them, I felt for Naills’ blue eyes.

“What’s her name anyways?” Louis said annoyed.

“Ilaina… Ilaina Consiglia"

Yet, I could feel that I wasn’t invited

- Hayley’s POV-

After all the drama, Louis finally excepted Ilaina. She was such a sweet, down to earth girl! Me and Letizia admired her a lot. She had a logical answer for everything but could still be a funny, humoristic and most of the time a crazy girl. It felt like I’ve known all of them for years. Harry, Naill, Liam, Louis, Zayn and even Ilaina… I’ve always dreamed of sitting around a camp fire at 11pm with One direction and a few of my best friends and I could tell, Ilaina was one of them now.

Ilaina was sitting next to Naill, Letizia next to Zayn and of course I was snuggling up next to Harry. My head was resting on his shoulder and his head was resting on mine. We were holding hands and his thumb was drawing circles on the back of my hand. We laid back to watch the stars and harry grabbed the blankets so I wouldn’t get cold.

After a few silence minutes harry kissed me on my forehead and whispered in my ear: “Go to sleep my love”

Maybe he did like me…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooooo

Harry likes Hayley, huh

What about Ilaina's dad? will he find them anyway ?

What about the rent of the house because without her he cant pay it

I hope these questions will hount you these 2 days ;)

Lots of love!

@AriGrandeToto xoxo