Prolouge

*groooowl*

"They're back!" An old woman whispered to his grandchild, while caressing him gently in her chest.

"Who's back? nana?" The innocent boy asked

"Shhh..." The scared old woman husshed down the boy.

"They're just wolves nana," The boy shrugged

"They're not just a wolves they're werewolves!" She exclaimed silently

"nana, I am too old for your story..." The boy sighed in disbelief and stand up to have a glass of water in the back kitchen, leaving his scared grandmother in the living room.

"What was that smell?" He whispered, it smells like an animal, a wild animal... It is disgusting.

*Crash*

"Nana?" He called but there is no answer. He thought her nana must be in her room already.

"Wow! The smell is intoxicating" He exclaimed making him toss the glass of water into their sink. It smelled like a body that is in decomposing stage.

Then a cold breeze touch his skin. Winter is coming he thought. A big broad shadow appeared in his back, the intoxicating smell of the animal is getting stronger but still it didn't scare him off until...

"*Groooooowl*"

He turned his back on the shadow. He couldn't believe of what he saw, he is surprised and scared at the same time. Quickly the shadow grabbed his neck with his big black hairy arms, and crushed it. The head of the boy burst open and blood splash everywhere even in the shadow's face. The shadow felt an urge to destroy and feast the body of the boy as he lick the blood splat on his face. He immediately shoved the wrecked body into his enormous mouth, crushing it with his long sharp teeth.

"Yum.." The shadow thought.

But as soon as his senses catch the upcoming trouble he immediately jump over the window destroying it to let his big enormous body get off the house of his victims.

"The young cunt is more delicious than the old bitch" The shadow muttered to himself

He rushed away from the vicinity of the house and run through in the deep forest where he feast himself by the innocent's body. He glanced at the burning house behind him where the victim once lived there peacefully.

"Pathetic" The shadow silently stated.

"Enjoying yourself Xilef ?" A familiar voice to the shadow causing him to transform in human form.

"Problem with that Jugo ?" He smirked

"Stop calling me that Xilef! You broken a law again!" The masculine guy who is in his age exclaimed.

"Last time I check I did broke into a house which you and your dogs burnt down, but laws ? No way..." Xilef shrugged sarcastically

"This would be your last victim Xilef ! You are not welcome here ! Go now, before they found you..." Jugo warned.

"Same old, Same old Jugo ! Oh!" Clapping his hand into the air "I must say Frederik? Farewell my friend, this wont be the last ! You know that !" Xilef winked and transform into an animal form then run into the deepest forest.