Strong

Chapter 4

We had a great night with Harry’s family. It has been really good for my mood, after that night I felt a lot better than the days before.

When I woke up the next day, I took a rapid look at what was up on the social media. I was very shocked when I saw a photo of me and Harry; a photo of us leaving the fair the other day. As title of the article: Will she hold on? It really got my attention because the ‘’she’’ they were talking, well it was me and who wouldn’t be curious about stuff people say about yourself? I am.

«Recently, we have spotted Harry Styles and his new girlfriend, leaving the fair that have taken place earlier in the month. As we can see on the picture, Mary Hamfield doesn’t seem to be enjoying the moment. The moment where they had to leave the fair because fans were crowding the place. Mary seems to have a hard time with the celebrity life. Will she hold on to Harry or she’ll leave him? … »

What? They are building a lot about nothing! How can they build a whole story about something they don’t know a single thing about it. Yes I’m having a hard time but not about these shit; and Harry is there to help me with this. He has always been there for me and he always will. Since we met, he has made me a stronger woman. 

I joined Harry in the living room. He was watching the news on the TV. As I approached, I could see that they were talking about One Direction and their future appearance at the VMA’s awards. Publicity came on and I took the opportunity to talk to Harry.

Mary: Babe… I saw this morning an article about me as I was going through my newsfeed on Facebook.

Harry: What was it about honey?

Mary: It was about me… about if I could handle all the pressure that being your girlfriend brings me. It seems like they don’t think I could.

Harry: Never listen to what those freaks say, they don’t even know what you really feel and mostly they don’t know how we deal with all this at home. What matters is that you are happy in this life, not what others say about how you feel.

He said just before kissing me on the forehead

Harry: And if there is anything wrong, I want you to tell me right away! Never keep it inside; I will always be there to listen to you, even if I’m 3000 miles away from home.

Mary: Thanks babe to be here for me, I said as I kiss him gently.

I have a big chance to have Harry as boyfriend, I don’t know how I could do without him, and he has been so good to me since we met. I appreciate all the help he has gave to me and all the support he still gives me.

                                                                                 ***

Harry: I have a great idea sweetie, which would be good for both of us!

Mary: Sure what is it?

Harry: We should go on vacation, just two of us! To quite this pressure for a little while, we could take our private jet and leave without anyone knowing about it.

Mary: Really? You sure about it? You wanna go on vacation with me, I said a huge smile on my face.

Harry: Or course I’m serious honey! Prepare your suitcase we’re leaving in few days, let me just call Simon and he will organise it for us.

I was so happy!! I jumped in arms and started kissing him passionately.