New beginning

Chapter 1

We have just arrived to our new house in London. I was very excited because I will now be able to have a real relation with Harry. Living our life together in our own house, it makes me so happy. I was even happier because none knew that we'll be moving in here so we'll be clear of all the crazy fans wanting to enter in our private life. I know it is part of my life now, but when you're at home you need your privacy.

At the moment we entered in our house I got very emotional and at my surprise Harry was quite emotional either. As it was to pack up everything, the boys helped us unpacked all the stuff from the trucks.

Few hours later, everything was set up and we were all alone in our new home. I sat down on the sofa with Harry and I opened a bottle of red wine to celebrate the beginning of our new life in London together.

Harry: I am glad that we're finally together. Nothing can come between us and if something ever happen I will do anything to pass over it because this is the life I've always dreamed off.

Mary: Why don't we raise our glass to our new house and our new life? The most wonderful life no one can ever have.

We were about to cheer up to this new beginning when the door’s bell rang. I really got worried... I was afraid it was some fans that followed us from the airport to here. I know I over think but I know they can do a lot to meet the boys. Harry got up from the couch and slowly went to the door to see who's there.

Person: Welcome to your new home neighbor!

Harry: ahah thanks Zayn. Welcome home to you too mates! Come in, come in!

Zayn and Lace entered our house and followed Harry to the living room where I was waiting. They brought us a small but very beautiful bouquet of flowers and few things to full our new house.

Mary: Guys thank you! It is so sweet of yours. Take a seat; we also have a little something for you. You both have been talking a lot about that and I've been talking to Zayn about that. So here's a little present that will be very useful.

I gave the gift to Lace and Zayn even though he already knew what it was. She was really wondering what it was.

Lace: God Mary was is this?

Mary: Open and you'll see. I said smirking at her.

Lace: (While unwrapping her gift): Guys... but, what? It's a dog's house and toys...

Zayn: SURPRISE! We have been talking lately of having a little dog has company while I'm on tour ... This is my gift to you. Tomorrow we’re going to the dog shelter to find our new baby.

Lace was so happy, she started crying a little of happiness.

It was now midnight and Lace and Zayn has just left for their house. Harry and I were really tired off the whole day so we went to bed right after they left. Our first day has been exhausting but very good. Nothing bad happen until now.