-About this book-

Hi and welcome to my book of oneshots :) 

This oneshot book is about the game The Arcana and all oneshots will be character x Readers (Except if you ask nicely and I like the concept I might do character x character). Speaking of nicely, I will do requests but do have a prompt! By that I mean when you request, ask what you want and what happens in the story. 

For example: "I want an Asra x Reader when the reader gets home from work and Asra makes them relax and cuddle afterward"

There are some things I won't write about, so I will add them here and add a reason why.

1. Valdemar x Reader (I want to go by canon, and Valdemar is ace so you literally can't romance him)
2. Rape/non-con (In this house we stan consent.)
3. Extreme fetish (I don't want to come off as fetish shaming, but I'd like to fill this book with simple fetishes that are common.)
4. Angst (I just can't, I will legit cry while writing angst)
5. Vlastomil x reader (Sorry Vlastomil stans I dislike this man) 

Here is stuff I will do for this book:

1. Fluff
2. NSFW (Smut, lime (= light smut)
3. (If someone requests) Portia x Nadia (y e s), Asra x Muriel, Lucio x Valerius, Asra x Julian (most likely not)
4. Male! and Female! Reader
5. Other characters x Readers (The Satrinava sisters, the courtiers)

I will note in the title of a smut oneshot if the reader is female or male. Mostly it will be female since I am a female myself and feel more mastered in female anatomy but I will give male! readers a shot sometime :)

The reader is described as genderneutral, except in smut stories :)

That's all folks I hope you enjoy the book!