❣2❣

When Jimin said "Call me daddy" sentence, Namjoon surely didn't think of it as he thinks now.

Jimin explained it to him and Namjoon realised, it's not some kinky crap, though it could be.

He should act like a child, while the so called 'daddy' Jimin should act like his well, daddy.

It sounded a bit off to him at first. Last time he called someone daddy was when he was like 5 or 6. Just at time, when his dad teached Namjoon to call him father.

Jimin has left him in his office because of a meeting. He said he will come back later and that they will go "shopping for his little prince".

He looked excited, maybe a bit exaggerated. Namjoon doesn't know how it will happen. All the regressing,he wanted to google it, but lost the interest once he got a text from Jimin:

'be there in five, pack all your things so we can leave.'

As Namjoon packed the last photoframe from the table, the office door opened and the CEO walked inside.

Just now Namjoon realised how good looking Jimin is.

His blonde hair styled back and plump lips always smirking. Namjoon can not lie, he finds him attractive too.

"You ready baby?" Jimin calls out.

Namjoon probably choked on his own saliva. Because, it's not everyday that a young sucessful man calls you so sweetly.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what baby?"

"Yes dad-ddy."

At this moment Namjoon starts to feel new wave of anxiety coming. He isn't so sure about this ddlb thing now.

"Alright sweet, let's go then." Jimin says, feeling the stuffy energy in the office. He takes Namjoon's backpack and wants to leave, but.

"C-could you hold m-my hand, please?"

Namjoon asks in small voice, he doesn't want to anger Jimin, it probably is weird for them to get out of the building like that.

"Of course, come here and hold daddy's hand."

Now the stress is all down for Namjoon. Even this little affection is enough for him to feel much better.

He runs to the door and hugs Jimin's hand. He might as well enjoy this whole thing, right?

Once they walk out the door, Namjoon didn't expect the whole floor to be so quiet. He looked around, but saw noone.

"Why is noone working right now??"

"Well, it's lunch time so everyone is eating in the caffeteria."

'Oh.' Namjoon forgot about this specific lunch time weeks ago, when he stopped eating in work.
He hated the envious stares of his co-workers in caffeteria.

He wanted to eat at his office, but of course Kwan-Gi always gave him some new work before lunch time started, so he turned not eating to a habit.

Sometimes, Namjoon would eat an apple for breakfast and then cook ramen for dinner. Though sometimes, he would have no energy to cook, so he would eat just plain uncooked ramen.

But the innocent mind of Namjoon didn't know, it's not healthy to do that.
So he always got stomach ache afterwards.

"Namjoon, I have been worried about your eating habits. You have been getting very skinny lately, I want you to eat more frequently."

"Yes, I will try to, but don't worry about me."

"No Namjoon, I'm your caregiver now.
I have to worry about you and it's my task to make you feel good."

And loved"

Jimin says, kissing Namjoon's hand and putting his other hand on his waist.

"So don't you worry your pretty little head and let daddy take care of you."

Namjoon would lie, if he said he didn't like all this attention given by Jimin.

He knew he was slowly falling in the headspace, but he didn't fight it.
He started to give trust into Jimin and knew he will take good care of him.

-------In the shopping mall-------

"Where would you like to go first prince?"

"I don't know, but I don't want to buy anything da-sir."

"Oh little one, you can choose anything and daddy will pay for it. Alright?"

"Anything?" Namjoon asks, almost childishly. He wasn't used to getting gifts, moreover gifts that he could choose.

"Anything sweetheart."

"Then I want popcorn."

Jimin was surprised when Namjoon said just popcorn, he was also quite sad, that Namjoon was probably very hungry.

So after they stopped at a store with clothes and Jimin insisted on buying few onesies for Namjoon, they went to buy popcorn and Namjoon's favorite lollipops, of course.

Now they are already sitting in Jimin's car, on their way to his mansion.

Jimin knows, that Namjoon won't like the idea of living with him, but if he wants to get the best out of this new lifestyle, it will be the best for them both.

"Sweet we are here. This is daddy's home and now your new home too, do you like it?"

"But Joonie lives in the apartment, alone."

'Aww' Jimin thinks in his head. Namjoon already talks about him in 3rd person. That is a good sign.

"Well, Joonie is too small to live alone, right baby? Tomorrow we will move all your things in here and you are going to have your own room."

"Okay, but can Joonie sleep with daddy?"

Joonie asks innocently, his voice higher-pitched and his worries long gone.

"Of course baby, of course you can. I'm so proud of you finally being in little space. Daddy will take good care of you babyboy, I promise you."

"P-prom-mise?" Joonie asks, sticking his pinky out for Jimin to take and seal their promise with their thumbs.

"Promise."

..............................................................

Hi lovelies!Did you like the second chapter? Should I continue this story?