❣5❣

After Jimin came back and sat down on his leather chair, a few sighs were heard from around the table.

"What is up with that?" He raised an eyebrow and frowned. Jimin very much disliked when someone disrespected him even a little bit.

"Mr. Park,we have found a great way of solving this problem,let me show you." Bom Hyun-Jung said and bowed.

"Go ahead Hyun-Jung."Jimin iniciated him to start talking with his arm going forward and pointing on the whiteboard.

"Well,remember how in the phone call we told you,that they have not stated reason why they need the money?" Jimin shook his head yes and frowned. "We just found out that the money is needed to buy some drugs for the Bom Byeong-Ho and the crew. They stated that these drugs help them concentrate and have health benefits."

"Boss... it is hard to say because Bom Byeong-Ho is one of Galantes most loyal workers,but I-we all think that this is not correct and he should be fired from the position of president." said Kim Seok-Jin.

"It also seems like they want to open business with drugs,because 2.3 million won is just too much for a few drugs."Min Yoongi laughed mockingly at behaviour of his ex-coworkers.

"Yes very correct,this business is like porcelain,very fragile. Once you get in trouble and in a worse case,it gets exposed to public,there is no way coming back to business! I can not just let him break apart something that I have built in years, in few moments!"Jimins eyes furrowed,he felt distressed and betrayed.

The thing is,when someone starts working for Jimin,they have to sign up a statement saying that they will have freedom in their own businesses and private life,but they will be banned from taking or dealing with drugs.

That was the only no that Jimin has stated and they broke it.Drugs were a shitty and dirty business and Jimin did not want to have anything with it.

Jimin has got up from his chair and other men stood up too. "I agree with your plan gentlemen,lets fire the whole group,but before we do so,why dont we give them a lecture?"Jimin smirked and other guys smirked too,they knew exactly what Jimin meant by we, he meant you.

Obviously he was the boss and did not want to get dirty hands.

Jimin had other plans and those plans contained just him and Joonie.

"I will end this meeting right now,I hope you do not disappoint me gentlemen!" they all bowed and one by one left the office.

Jimin stood up and packed the papers from Hyun-Jung in his leather bag and then took quick steps in the bedroom,where he saw the cutest sight.

Joonie was laying on his tummy with a baby yellow pacifier in his mouth and he was holding a book in his hands,needless to say the book was upside down and Joonie was furrowing his eyebrows,probably trying to solve this little book problem.

He was also wrapped in a fluffy blanket that made him look even smaller than he already was.

"Hi baby boy,guess who is back and ready to take you on an adventure?" Jimin said in high pitch voice,this was the soft Jimin that only Joonie could see.

Joonie looked up and saw his daddy smilling wide,he wanted to get up quickly and hug Jimin,but he tripped over the edge of the blanket.

Luckily before Joonie could even feel the coldness of the floor,his daddy caught him.                         

"Hey,careful baby,we do not want any ugly bruises on your pretty skin." Jimins warm voice echoed in Joonies voice.

"Now lets get up and leave for an adventure!" Jimin got up,but also squatted to pick up Joonie from the floor.