P R O L O G U E

"The heavens are upset, they are furious. We can not keep him and you know that."

"I have said it before and I will say it again since you cannot comprehend what I am saying. I will not send my child to the human world." Rage is obviously present in her voice.

"Honey-"

"Do not 'honey' me, he needs us and you know that. How can you even send him there with those filthy beings."

"Humans are not filthy beings. I will not condone this behavior, and we can only protect him for a while. What do you plan on doing when he grows up? When his existence is going to be known by more, we will not be able to help him. How many times do I need to say that?" He raised his voice at her and she glared back at him as respond.

"Damnit Dagon, this is my child we are talking about here." Her scream filled in the room and Dagon looked at her with an apologetic look on his face.

"This is my child too Kezhra, I know that it hurts. But I would want him to live a good life. Does being chased after sound good to you?"

Kezhra stood up and started walking around to try and calm her nerves, but nothing worked. If she lost him, she would blame herself for the rest of her life. Kezhra could not live with that thought, she won't be able to.

"We can send him to fucking Uranus and they would still look for him, why do you think that the human world would be any different."

Dagon tried to think of a way to make her agree with this matter however Kezhra was never the type to listen to others. Always so stubborn and thinking that she knows everything better than he did.

He walked up to where she was standing and placed his right hand beneath her chin and the other hand rested on her hip.

"Listen if we send him to the human world it won't be easy to track him down. I could manipulate his aura so It won't come off as strong. If we keep him here with us, what has been happening for the past year will keep on happening. We can't live like this, we're always on edge and looking deeper into things that aren't even a big of a deal. I promise Kezhra I will keep my eyes on him from above. They won't hurt our child you have my word."

She stared at Dagon for a moment to confirm whether he was lying or not. But then she finally gave in and wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her head in his chest.

"You promise that they won't hurt him?" Kezhra asked her lover and he nodded.

"You have my word." Dagon replied right before kissing his secret wife.