:Chapter 15:

Bryan's POV

Last night was fun, but now I'm not so sure about that. When Ryan and I got home, the guy that we thought we'd never see again, came home. Ryan was totally pissed and nearly got into a fist fight with Dad. Luckily, Mom stopped him and sent us to our rooms.

I stared at Ryan as he got dressed in his dark jeans and black plain T-shirt with his black leather jacket. "Where are you off to?" I asked him before he froze at the window. "I need to talk to Tammy," he said before he disappeared into black mist and silence tensed the room.

I sighed before going back to bed with nothing, but Alexa and her beauty on my mind.

• • •

Tammy's POV

I heard tapping on my window before I growled and opened it. I looked down to see Ryan standing on my porch with a rucksack slung over his shoulder. "Ryan, what the hell? It's like 3:00am in the morning!" I yelled at him before he gave me a deep in thought look. He wants to talk.

I rushed downstairs and let him inside. Ryan walked in, soaking wet from the rain, and stepped in front of me. I closed the door and it locked automatically before I led Ryan to my kitchen. Once we were sat down, Ryan spoke up. "He's back..." he said, dreadfully. I looked at him and placed my hand on top of his. "And you're not happy about this?" I said and he shook his head.

"He wants to hurt my mother." he said before I frowned. "You want to talk about it now, or in the morning?" I asked him before I helped him upstairs to the guestroom. "Can I sleep with you?" Ryan asked me in a low voice. I turned to him in shock. "I don't want to be alone with myself." he said before I sighed led him towards my room.

I stopped in front of my room door and stared up at Ryan. "You better not coo at my room." I warned him and he rolled his eyes. I opened my door and we enter into an oceanic and galaxy world. "Wow." Ryan said as he stared at my figurines and posters. My DJ set and turntables were in a corner of my room, while my telescope at my window.

"Your room is like 3 of mine together. How is that possible?" he asked and stared at Scorpio, my pet rabbit. It's red eyes and pitch black fur seems to make it look demonic. "Cool bunny," Ryan said as he petted sleeping Scorpio's fur. "Thanks. Cmon, we need to get some sleep. I have training tomorrow." I said as I got extra blankets for Ryan.

"Training?" Ryan asked before he sat down next to me. "Yep, training." I said. "For what?" he asked before I frowned as he took off his leather jacket and T-shirt. I tried my best to avert my eyes away from his godlike body. I looked away and finally pulled my blankets up to my waist. I was only in my sleeping shorts and long sleeve T-shirt.

Ryan stared at me with a blank stare before asking me about my training. "When I graduate, I'm going to have army training and help my dad in the military base in Gaza Strip." I said, causing Ryan's face to fall. "That means I wouldn't see you again." Ryan said as I gave him a small smile.

"Maybe, we'll never know. I might be back before Thanksgiving that year." I said and Ryan frowned. He shook his head and crossed his arms. "I don't like it, I want you to be with me." Ryan said. I chuckled before I laid down properly with Ryan and I closed my eyes.

"Tammy," Ryan said.

"Ryan," I said back.

"Will you...go with me to the Winter Fall Dance that's coming up?" he asked me and I shot up. "What?" I asked him. "Go with me to the dance." Ryan commanded before I gapped at him. "Alright." I said after a long period of silence. "Thanks, Tammy." he said as he pulled me closer towards himself and breathed softly into my neck.

His warm chest was pressed against my back and his arms around my body. I sighed before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

• • •

I turned around to feel an empty, warm spot. I opened my eyes and saw no Ryan at all. I sat up and looked around my room. The morning light beamed in through my open window and the morning breeze blew my blue satin curtains, gently. "Ryan," I called out and footsteps answered my call.

Ryan popped his head inside of my room and smiled before he walked in with a tray of pancakes and chocolate milk. "Good morning, T." he said before he placed the tray in front of me. I stared at the tray with glee and Ryan kissed my cheek before he handed me my fork.

"Thanks, Ryan and good morning to you, too." I said before he kissed me again and again. I chuckled before he picked up his own fork and began eating. We ate before I got up and did my morning routine before putting new clothes on. Ryan changed into his clothes and insisted we go out. 

As I got my house keys and locked everything in the house, Ryan pulled my black Mini Beetle out of the garage. "You have an old car," Ryan mumbled softly, but I still caught it. I frowned and turned to him before I spoke. "Bitch, you can hate me, but not my car. I like old school, so shut up and drive." I said, causing Ryan to stare at me in shock.

"First time I've ever heard you cuss," he said before smiling. "I like it, and I wasn't judging your car. I just meant that it's cute, like you." he said before I rolled my eyes at him and got in the driver's side. "Hey, you said--" "Shut up and get in." I growled at him as I was still pissed off at him. Without a word, Ryan got in and I revved my car loudly outside of my house.

"Ztec engine, faster than any Ferrari, but not faster than my Ford Fiesta." I said as Ryan's jaw dropped. "Let's ride," I said before I sped off at high speed, leaving smoke behind.

• • •

Hey! This is way different than the draft I had, but way better than the draft.

Until next time my Ford Fiesta marshmallows.

- Zakes👻🚘💨

1111 words