We've Both Changed

*Knocking*

*Door opens*

"Zack! Hey! I didn't know you were home! I just had to grab something from Jenny."

"Ana! Wow, hey. It's been sometime." 

*awkward hug*

"You look.. different?" he continued.

Ana gave a tilted smile. "Time does that."

"No yeah, well, I mean.."

She was still smiling, "different how?"

Zack looked at her hair and the way she was dressed. "I don't know," he stumbled. "You just give off.. I don't know."

Ana bit her lip to keep from laughing. She was enjoying this too much. "It's not a bad thing, you can say it."

Zack paused for a minute. "So how's your boyfriend?" he blurted.

Ana let out a stifled laugh and rolled her eyes. "Non-existent. But my girlfriend's doing wonderful."

Zack blushed and gave a sheepish smile. He gestured to her, up and down, trying to find words while also keeping from smiling too big.

"C'mon, don't say you're surprised," Ana leaned against the post.

"I mean I guess not."

"Don't worry, I'm bi. You still have a chance." she winked as she punched his shoulder and started back down the stairs. "I gotta run but I'm around if you want to catch up!"

He stumbled a second before coming out of his daze. "Yes! I wanna hear more about everything! And I've got stuff to tell you too!"

"Sweet!" Ana smiled before shutting the door of her car. Rolling down the window, she called as she was driving away; "Can't wait to hear about your boyfriend!" leaving Zack in a new wave of shock.