Namjinkook

It was morning and the sun rays were peeking through the blinds.
Jungkook stirred in his sleep waking up to the sun in his eyes.
He looked beside him, not seeing his boyfriends beside him. He whined for his daddy.

There was footsteps running to the door. Namjoon came in through the door, seeing his little cry.
"No baby don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry prince". Namjoon said, wrapping Jungkook in his arms. "D-daddy where w-were you?". Jungkook stuttered while tears came down his eyes. Namjoon wiped the tears from his eyes with his thumbs, while cupping Jungkooks cheeks.

"Daddy was with Dada making  breakfast, we were going to wake you, but you are so beautiful when you sleep baby." Namjoon said rubbing his hand up and down Jungkooks back with his face in his neck. Jungkooks cries turning to whimpering and sniffling.

After a few minutes they went downstairs to the kitchen, where Jin was sitting down waiting for them. "Dada!". Jungkook exclaimed, hugging Jin tightly.
"Hey prince, are you ok? We heard you cry. What happened?"
Jin asked hugging back.

"Nothing happened, he was just worried that were gone." Namjoon answered for Jungkook. After eating, Jin and Namjoon took the little to his playroom to let him do something in the meantime.

⏰ Time Skip

It was 8:48pm and it was time for Jungkook to take a nap. "Come on baby it's time for bed." Namjoon said looking at Kookie from the bed. "No Daddy I'm a big boy and I'm gonna stay up all night!!" Jungkook said stomping his foot. "So you're a big boy huh? That means you don't need this." Namjoon said as took the pink bunny from Jungkooks arms. "......Yeah". Jungkook said.
"Big boys also sleep in their own bed, they don't sleep with their daddy and dada." Namjoon had said to the little.

Jungkool climed back into the bed between his Daddy and Dada. "Can I have my bunny back please?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.
"Yes, you can my little prince charming". Namjoon said and gave back the stuffed pink bunny to Jungkook. He gave him a kiss on the head and said goodnight to his two boyfriends.

"Goodni'." Jungkook said and felt himself close his eyes and drift off to dreamland.

What did you guys think of the first chapter? Bad or good? Please remember this is my first time writing............so have a good day dudes❤☺