Minseok

Jimin was in his and Hoseoks shared room sitting on the bed in his light blue onesie. He was impatiently waiting for his Daddy to come back from work.

"Jiminie baby, I'm home." Hoseok yelled through the house. Jimin heard and jumped off the bed to run out the bedroom to see Hoseok coming up the stairs. "Daddy!" Jimin yelled in excitement as he ran to Hoseok with his arms spread out, ready to be picked up. "Hey Minnie, were you waiting for me today?" Hoseok asked as he picked up the little and put him on his hip.

"Yes Daddy! I waited for you all day!" Jimin then rubbed his and Hoseoks noses together. "What did you do while I was gone my little prince?" Hoseok asked as he walked to the kitchen and put the little in his highchair. "I drew a picture." "What kind of picture is it Minnie?" Hoseok asked while getting a bottle and pouring milk in it.

"It's secret, you have to see for yourself Daddy." Jimin watched Hoseok put the bottle in the microwave, and then got out a pop tart and put it in the toaster. "Well after you're done eating, we'll both see the picture." Hoseok said as he booped the youngers nose, making Jimin giggle. Hoseok cooed at the littles action.

The microwave beeped and Hoseok went to get the bottle out. He put some on his wrist to see if it was warm enough. He got a small plate and went to the toaster to take the pop tart out. He walked over to Jimin and put it on the small tray.

"Here's your food baby, eat it and then we'll go see your famous picture." The litlle nodded quickly and started eating his food. "I'll be right back Minnie, let me get a napkin for you."

He left the kitchen and came back to a messy Jimin with crumbs all over his mouth. "I was only gone a second. What happened?" Hoseok walked over to Jimin and wiped his mouth with the napkin, making Jimin giggle.

"Come on let's get you a bath." Hoseok picked up Jimin and placed him on his hip. He saw the littles frown and asked what was wrong. "I wanted Daddy to see drawing I made." He whined. Hoseok then remembered that he said he would see it. "Ok, we'll go see your drawing first." Hoseok walked to the pastel pink playroom.

He put the little down and walked towards the desk that kept drawings, crayon's and paper. Hoseok looked at it and saw the drawing with two stick figures holding hands, 'Daddy beside the tall one and 'Minie' beside the shorter.

He picked it up and turned back toward the younger who was now holding his bear and talking to it. "It's amazing Minie, I love it. Let's go hang it on the fridge."

The little was now smiling with pride as he nodded his head and raised his arms wanting to be picked up. Hoseok picked him up and put him on his hip. They went to the kitchen where he sat the little on a stool. "Which magnet should we put baby?" He looked at Jimin who was now pointing at the magnet that had a bunny on it. "Bunny one Daddy."

Hoseok hung the picture on the fridge and walked to the little who made grabby hands at him. "Let's go give you a bath now." He took the little to the bathroom and cut on the water, making sure it was warm. He helped undress the little and put him in the now filled tub. He washed the youngers hair, and scrub him all over. "Dada, can I have bubbles please." Jimin asked as he looked at his Daddy with puppy eyes.

"Sure you can prince." Hoseok stood up and went to a cabinet in the bathroom and took out a galaxy looking bath bomb. He then went back to the tub and dropped it in the water. The little watched in amazement at now swirling colors. Hoseok got a little duck and put it in the water for his baby to play with.
As expected, the little played with it.

A few minutes after Jimin splashing and playing in the water, Hoseok went to his room and got a fluffy white towel, a pair of underwear, an oversized shirt, and socks. He walked back to the bathroom and took Jimin out, he put the towel around him and dried his body and hair. He helped the boy get dressed and took him to their shared room and lied the boy down, he cut on the TV to distract the boy and as he went to make a bottle for him.

He came back to the room with the bottle to see Jimin with his eyes almost closed. He got in the bed and put the bottle on the bed side table."Hey baby boy, you want your bottle or you wanna sleep?" "Wan' bottle." The little said sleepily as he made grabby hands towards his Daddy. Hoseok cooed at his baby's cute action and got the bottle with the white, warm liquid in it.

He gave it to Jimin and held it for him as the boy drank it sleepily.

After a few minutes Hoseok looked at the younger to see him asleep still sucking on the nip of the bottle. Hoseok got a paci and replaced the bottle with the paci. The little stirred in his sleep but still stayed in his sleeping state.

Hoseok stayed awake watching a show as he wasn't that tired. He eventually went to sleep with the TV on in the background.

Hope you liked it