We're here

Loki silently snored as thor held him tightly. It was moments like these which made him worry of his brothers health and sleeping habits, but also their distance from the town. They had been driving for almost an hour. Thor had decided to entertain himself by playing with loki's hair which, for some reason, he always allowed. Although it did make loki sleepy. He had long passed out, leaning on thor as he always had. Thor combed his fingers through the others long jet black locks. He loved how it was so different to his. Not just in colour but it waveyness and touch too.

Thor truly loved hugging his brother close. His heart fluttered as he examined the others sleepy features. He was so much more peaceful and cute when he was asleep. The blonde moved his vision to the road again. Feeling like a movie star in a beautiful romance full of pink blossom trees. He'd be the protagonist and loki would play the love interest. He giggled quietly to himself. His mind crept with thoughts as his eyelids grew heavy.

He pulled loki closer, if that was even possible, inlacing his fingers in the other hair, the other hand gripping the others waist so he didn't fall. He buried his nose into the top of loki's head, adoring the familiar shampoo smell. He closed his eyes while relaxing and falling into a void of unmemorable, childish dreams.

"THOR, LOKI, AWAKE!" Thor woke to his mother yelling, she called loudly but happily. He yawned before realising that loki was still sleeping. He gently pet his cheek, knowing if he was conscious he'd probably kill him. "Loki~ wake up, we're here~" he whispered. As if on que, Loki's eyes fluttered open, soft, like butterfly wings. He cuddled sleepily back into thor's embrace, he smiled. "Have it your way," he remarked, holding the other under his legs and back and lifting him in a bridal fashion. His mother sighed but hurried them along.

Thor thought of carrying loki as nothing, his brother weighing no more than an average sized dog. He carried him to the towns place of meeting while his brother slept peacefully in his arms. When there, Thor looked sadly to his brother, kissing him on the forehead to wake him. His eyelashes twitched before revealing the glowing neon green his eyes possessed. Thor smiled and kissed him again, "wake brother, I have to put you down." Loki yawned before nodding. He put him down on his feet but kept a reassuring hand across his back and on his side, to keep him steady.

Loki shook off the sleep during the all fathers speech. It meant nothing to him anyway. Blah blah an honor blah blah love and peace blah blah nine relms blah blah blah. Thor watched memorizingly at his father. He listened intently, making a mental note of every word he spoke. The raven haired brother snapped back to reality when the crowd uproared. He blinked unconsciously, thor laughed at his momentary confusion. With a snip of a ribbon they were all heading back to the palace again. Loki really couldn't understand why they do these things. Couldn't they just cut the ribbon themselves? Instead they stand around pretending to listen for ten minutes straight.

They hopped back into the carriage, their father looking proudly to all the asgardian people. Their mother, pleased with her husband, quietly sat and waved. Thor was extatic, looking out to all of the townsfolk but confused for a second when loki lifted his arm, crawling underneath it and placing it across his chest and laying against him. The confusion melted and he held him close once more, although this time, sleep wouldn't come as easily to loki as it did last time. He spend half the ride looking out to the moving roads and people, waving and blowing kisses.

He didn't know when he fell asleep, but the trickster woke upon his bed. Smothered in blankets, obviously revealing the culprit who put him there. Thor had a habit of thinking that loki slept better when completely buried in blankets. I mean, he wasn't wrong exactly. Thor wasn't far away. Reading a book on the other side of the bed. Loki crawled out of his swaddled blanket fort and moved to behind his brother, throwing his arms around his neck and looking over his shoulder. "What are you reading, brother?" He questioned in a sleepy, tired voice. Thor giggled. "A Shakespeare poem, care to join?" Loki glanced at the title. "I've already read it." He said bluntly, nuzzling his face into thor's back

Figga awkwardly stood to the side of Odin's thrown, he spoke freely of his concern for the children's behaviour. They couldn't possibly know they weren't related. They must know that they could never join their souls in internal love. It just doesn't work like that. Figga smiled. "But of course they are not related. They can love if they desire." Odin seemed disgusted by the proposal. He scoffed it off. Wondering if he should tell the young raven child of his difference to the asgardians. Once he decided against it he made his way to an unimportant councillors meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within minuets, the brothers were yelling at each other about some silly reason they both couldn't remember. Thor had done what he does best and make a uneducated comment or proposal and Loki would backfire with intelligence and aggression. Nothing siblings wouldn't normally fight about. Thor held Loki by his shirt collar, drawing his fist back whist his brother swarmed his relaxed hand in a green mist, a spell maybe? Thor knocked his brother into a lamp which smashed to the floor. Alarming their mother.

When figga finally reached the room, Thor was covered in dust from a hole in the wall and loki was pinching his bloody nose. Their mother looked appalled but it was nothing she hadn't seen before. She scooped Loki up in her arms and grabbed Thor's hand, running them to a healer. Her strides were powerful and angry, it was hard for Thor to keep up but he attempted to match her footsteps. Once they reached the healer, their mother stood outside the room, waiting on news.

"Nothing lethal, just some odd contusions and a broken nose, all bandaged and cleaned." The healer happily told Figga who thanked her before kneeling before the two children. Thor had a bandage on his jaw and forehead whereas loki had a bandage across his nose which was slightly purple with bruises and red with blood stains. He also had an un-bandaged cut across his cheek, just under his eye.

"Thor. What do you say to your brother." Figga 's voice was strict and intimidating. "I'm sorry..." he replied quietly. "Loki, what do you say to thor?" She continued "..sorry..." he said, even quieter. She doused them in a pain relief spell before leaving them to play once more.

(God that took a while, night everyone. X)