Snorky car chase/Sloppy time

Kiara and Tray are heading outside for some fresh air and Snorky is on the banana car.
Tray:Feels good in the fresh air.
Kiara:I hope that Foxy and Shih Tzu Spicy is okay.
Tray:You worry too much. Oh no!
Kiara:Tray?
Tray:Yes?
Kiara:Run!!!!!!!! They're running away from Snorky in the banana car.
Tray:Why is that guy doing this to us?!
Kiara:Tray this way!!!!
Tray:Quick inside!!!! They went inside and close the door. Meanwhile Fleegle is carrying Jasmine and Gus.
Gus:Help!!!! Somebody help!!!!
Jasmine:Let us go!!!!
Fleegle:It's sloppy time! Drooper time to turn the camera on!
Jasmine:Get up Gus. We have to do the sloppy time. They walking on the oil.
Drooper:(Laughing) Watch out for the pies. Drooper is throwing pies at Jasmine and Gus. They are climbing up the ladder.
Gus:It went into my eyes. I can't see!!!
Drooper:Don't stop now. You're almost there.
Jasmine:Okay. Where's the blue key? Fleegle is stabbing Gus in the back turned the key sideways.
Jasmine:Oh no!!!!
Fleegle:It's time to fly! He drops Gus in the ground. And Jasmine jumps in the ball pit.
Jasmine:Yes!!! I did it!!! Did you guys see that?! I did it!!! Oh you got to be kidding me. Drooper smashed Jasmine in a brain.
Drooper:She did it!
Fleegle:She took it down, to have a town! (Laughs)
Drooper:Free cheers for Jasmine. Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hop hooray!!!
Kiara:Hey!!!!! Kiara hits Fleegle with a baseball bat. Fleegle is getting up.
Tray:Run again. Tray and Kiara are running away from them.
Fleegle:Get them Drooper.
Drooper:Sure thing Fleegle. 🎵Tra la la la la la la🎵 🎵Tra la la la la la la la🎵
Tray:Quick in there!!! They both hide in Bingo's place.
Drooper:I wonder where did they go?