Wheel of torture

Kiara and Tray are in Bingo's place.
Tray:This is Bingo's place. Cool.
Kiara:Cool. It's a jungle. Oh no!!!! Tray look out!!!! Tray dodged that ax from Bingo.
Kiara:He's got a ax!!!
Bingo:Time is almost up!!
Tray:Do something Kiara!!!! He's gonna kill me!!!
Kiara:Leave my brother alone!!!! She tossed him at the bottom of the ground.
Henry:Quick follow me!!!! Come with me if you want to live!!!!
Tray:Okay. They are following Henry.
Kiara:Who are you sir?
Henry:I am Henry the builder of the banana splits.
Tray:How do we stop the banana splits? They're becoming violent killers!
Henry:I don't know.
Kiara:Listen to me right now you monster! You are the one who built them so there has to be something to stop them!
Henry:They can't stop. The show must go on is in their program. I hear music down there!!! Follow me. They went to the other room of audience and they are dead bodies. They also went down and they found all children chained up in the benches and Snorky have the children.
Drooper:Great job Snork.
Fleegle:Put them with the other friends. Snorky chained Foxy Jojo Randall and Tempest in the ankles.
Jojo:Don't do this!!! You're the banana splits!!!
Fleegle:Well the show must go on!
Drooper:I found Arthur.
All:(Screaming) Snorky gives Foxy the key and she hides it behind her back.
Foxy:Thank you Snorky.
Snorky:(Honks)
Fleegle:Hi Arthur. Where have you been silly?
Drooper:Now the show can go on forever and ever and ever! Hey Arthur mail's here. They burned dead Arthur with a torch.
All:(Screaming) Fleegle dumps a bucket of water at dead Arthur.
Drooper:Time to spin the wheel! They spin the wheel of torture and it landed on banana split.
Fleegle:Banana split!!!
Jojo:What is a banana split?
Foxy:I don't know!
Kiara:They are going split Conner in half!!! Everyone close your eyes and don't watch this!!!!
Conner:(Screaming in pain) Drooper and Fleegle split Conner in half. Foxy is using the key and unlock the chains.