Fighting

"Noel" Luke calls me from his room, I have just gotten out of the shower so I don't hurry to him it's in the morning so it can't be that important.

I walk into the closet and throw on a purple bra with a purple sweater and some black jean shorts but change my mind cause you can see the scars on my legs instead I throw some black leggings.

"Noel I called you" Luke appears beside me out of thin air.

"Don't do that!" I practically yell at him.

"Sorry, you shouldn't wear that it's pretty hot outside" Luke tells me sitting on my bed.

I start brushing my hair.

"I don't care I like this" I tell him.

"Well I like it better like this" He says.

And in one swift motion he grabs the brush from my hand puts it on the dresser and pulls the sweater off.

"Luke!" I cross my arms over my chest atleast I put on a bra.

"Noel...." Luke starts and when I feel his cold fingers on my skin I know exactly what he is doing. Tracing my scars.

I trun around to go into the closest but then he sees the scars on my back.

"What happend to you?" He asks gently.

"Leave me alone Luke" I whisper.

"Noel you can tell me" He starts to wrap his arms around me but I shove him back.

"Get out Luke!" I scream and slam my closet doors in his face.

After a couple minutes I hear my bedroom door close. I pull a black sweater off of a hanger, put it on and walk out of my closet.

He is still there.

"Luke I said get out" I say and try to keep my voice normal.

"Noel, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I just care to much about you"

He cares about me! But it still wasn't right of him to question me.

I begin to walk over to him but then I feel dizzy and then everything goes black.