Fighter

When I try-y-y (there you are)
To look sly
When you push all my curtains
To the side

°Billy POV°

The room as dark, or so i thought, the room suddenly got brighter and brighter, "Billy you need to wake up" I know that voice, it was the one and only Steve Harrington, but why was he here, and were was i? Steve must have read my mind, "your in the hospital" "what why?" I was very confused and Steve could tell, "you got in a accident last night, your dumb ass was drinking and driving" Billy couldnt keep in his laugh, that made Steve laugh as well and they ended up laughing alot until Billy couldnt laugh no more. "But why are you here?" Steve sighed "did you hit your head for something Billy" Billy thought for a moment, "I dont think so" Steve smirked "im your boyfriend dumb ass" Billy tought for a second, "oh yeah right now i remember" Billy could tell that made Steve a little annoyed. The rest of that day was being lectured about drinking and driving by Steve, it sucked but he said that if i listened and never did it again i would get to go home with him, ha ha SCORE.

Call me fighter
I'll mop the floor with you
Call me lover

God Steve looks so hot right now, yes i know very straightforward, but that nurse that came in earlier gave me some pills or some shit i don't know. "Billy its almost time to go home" i heard Steve from the door of my room, lets be honest, he is really hot, but anyway, "whaaaaat?" I could hear Steve chuckle, "ok mister drugged man, lets go" i didnt understand a word he said but oh well.
"Your a fighter Billy" I smirked at how Steve was trying to make me feel better, "and how am i a fighter?" Steve looked shocked at my words "you litterly could have died and your asking how your a fighter?" Needless to say we spent thaf whole ride talking about how I was the highlight to his life, why I dont know.
I must have fallen asleep because i was awoken by Steve "alright love were here" damn, wait did he just all me love? "Steeeeeve" "what" "did you just call me love?~" Steve looked flustered, "ok yes i did, but were here so lets go" it was cute how he tryed to change the subject, but instead of me pushing it we just went inside.

-theres more lyrics but there not in the video above so im not putting it, also im working on another chapter and i have been working on it for like 3 weeks soooo, hope you enjoyed and this was made at 3 am so dont judge to hard! Happy Shipping!-