Master Piece

Harry's P.O.V.

You could say I got caught staring at a master piece. He was so beautiful and breathtaking, I think I peed a little.

I gave Alex and Niall a look as in dont tell him, I really do have a plan and they both nodded. As Louis came walking towards us my heart dropped by every step. He looked up at me and smiled. Im blown away, im a complete cheese ball. I took a deep breath and said "Hi, Lou" He smilled bigger and said "Hi, Haz". I just smiled at his voice, because its so pitched and cute its unbelievable.

"Come in, I live alone, Cause things, and I didnt knew much people were coming but I only have two rooms, mine and the guest room" Alex looked at Niall and they both yelled quickly "We'll be together" I looked at Lou and he said "Guess you're stuck with me" I smirked and said "I dont mind"

All of us got settled in and we were downstairs picking on a movie and Niall and I are making popcorn, Niall decides to talk first and says "So, you really like him" I nod and he continues "I know he likes you too, but just give him a little time, he's broken, and he might get you broken too" i nodded curiously and changed the subject.

Louis P.O.V (when they fist saw each other)

Im so fucking nervous, im looking at him through the car window and he looks so good, what is happening to me? I grabbed the luggage and i was quite scared of what Alex and Ni were telling him, she could be talking about my problems and i dont want him to know, atleast not yet.

I started walking towards them with the luggage in my hands and i couldn't help but to notice how Harry couldn't stop staring at me. I looked back to try and see if he was looking at someone else but it was just an empty street and I smiled to myself. He looks nerdy and cute, i just want to hug his heart out, I really like him, but he doesn't like me, he liked someone else, and that breaks my heart.

"Hi Lou" he said, waving. God his voice was beautiful, he's an angel with deep voice and perfect body. I smiled bigger and said "Hi, Haz".

He told us that he lived alone and that he only had two rooms, in which Niall and Alex rushed to get one together. My heart stopped, I will be sharing a room with him, a bed, Lord come save me. "guess you're stuck with me" i said sadly and he said "Oh dont worry, i dont mind" while smirking. That little shit, smirking at me, he wants to kill me, its settled, he wants me dead.

He showed me his room and said "I can sleep on the couch". "Come on Harry, this is your house , i dont mind sharing a bed with you" I said trying to convince him. He finally gave in and I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and I felt safe, I wanted him to protect me. We stayed lke that for what seemed like forever until Niall opened the door and said "i dont know what you guys are doing and im not going to look but can we watch a movie?'' Harry chuckled and pulled away slowly as i frowned and he said "We weren't doing anything anyways, like nothing'' I frowned and I had tears in my eyes threatening to come back to come out but I pulled them back in. No one was going to see me cry and less him. We went downstairs to watch a movie with Niall and Alex. When i went to sit down beside Alex, she said "It's occupied" "I just want to talk, I'll change later". She nodded and I sat down next to her. "What's up?" "I, why did you guys put us in a room together?" "Because you like him" "It's worse because he doesn't like me" "sleeping in the same bed and cuddling is worse?" "We're not going to cuddle" "You're a cuddler, Lou, of course you will" "But he'll push me away, he doesn't like me, I'm shit to him" "Lou are you even listening to yourself right now? You're not shit to him, you're his friend, he likes you, just not the way you want". I didn't speak, I was hurt, not by her, but because of what was happening. She continued "Not everything can be done you're way, they'll come eventually, you have to fight for it, but in the mean time you have to live for it" I nodded and started crying, I couldn't hold it in, I wanted him, I needed him. "Its so stupid, cause we just met and I'm already crying over him, this it's bullshit" "Its not, Lou, its normal to cry over a guy you just met, its absolutely normal" "I feel like it's not" "Well babe it is"

I dried my tears before Harry came out with Niall and the popcorn. Alex shooed me outof the seat and i scolded at her. I sat down next to Harry and they decided to watch a scary movie, woohoo, life is fantastic for me. Harry and I weren't sitting closely but when a scary part came on the screen, I jumped towards Harry and buried my head in his chest, not wanting to see any more of the movie and he wrapped his arms around me, as to protect me and i could hear, literally hear the $5 that Niall was giving Alex.

I was falling asleep in Harry's arms and he noticed. He carried me to the bed and laid me there but doesn't stay with me. "Please lay in bed with me" I said with a wimpy voice. "Ok" he said with a raspy voice that seed chills up my spine and he laid beside me. When he did, just as Alex said I would, I throwed myself at him, cuddling him to death. As I fell asleep the last thing I heard was him chuckling and saying "Goodnight babe".

Harry's P.O.V.

I made sure he was asleep and started talking to him "Oh Lou, you're so beautiful, if you'd only know that I like you. If only you'd like me back. Its not even possible for a beauty like you to live an ugly like me. I saw you today and I peed." I stopped as i chuckled.

Suddenly I felt as if someone was watching me. I shook it off and continued "I just met you but I feel like I've known you for ages. I like you a lot Lou, not as a friend but as a lover. I know it's cliche and stupid, but I want to hold you, protect you, maintain you in my arms forever. If I told you that while you were awake you'd probably push me away and be disgusted at me, not only will I lose you as a crush but as a friend" I was going to keep talking but I saw Niall with a camera recording everything said. He noticed I was looking at him and he ran away. Great, now everything, every sentence, every word I said has been caught on tape. I sighed and held Louis closer to me. I hope they don't show it to him.