Ice Cream and Friends

Louis' POV 

Alex told me that Harry needed love advice and that really made me kind of sad actually, i don't know why. But i like talking to him, he's sweet, perky and cute.

Louis: Hey Haz, can I call you that?

Harry: Hey Lou, sure you can call me that. 

Louis: So, Alex told me about a crush of yours :)

Harry: yea... about that

Louis: Dont worry, I'll help you win this lucky fella 

Harry: are you sure? it might have a bit of a twist at the end

Louis: no problem, of course i'll help, you're my friend

"I wished something more than that" i mumbled slightly.

Harry: yea.. friend

Louis: is something wrong?

Harry: No, no

Louis: Well, tell me, how is this boy like?

Harry: Ok, he's funny, cute, perfect, everytime i talk to him its like I fall in love over and over again

That is definatelly not me, I'm not funny, I'm not perfect I'm just a fugly boy with no life. I let a tear fall down my cheek and I truly dont know what i feel for Harry, but it keeps getting strong and i dont like it one bit. I pull myself together and wiped my tears away. 

Louis: Here's what you're going to do, tomorrow when I get to Cheshire, I'm going to help you look nice for this guy and you tell him to meet him somewhere and I'll take you there so that you can tell him how you feel.

Harry: wow you are a genius, Thank you, i'll see you tomorrow boo

Louis: see you tomorrow Haz

I ment to my kitchen and got a big bowl of ice cream and said "How am I going to help him if i have a crush on him" "On who?" my roomate Niall said. "God Ni, you scared the shit out of me" "Sorry Lou, now answer my question" "Just a guy I met on omegle, i like him, but he loves another dude" i said tearing up. "Aw that sucks, how are you going to help him though?" I shrugged and took a spoon full of ice crean and ate it.

"Maybe I can help you" he said. "Can you come tomorrow to Cheshire with me and Alex?" I said, already planning things on my mind. "Sure, ill go, but why?" "Because he lives there, and we were planning on visiting him and i have an idea that involves you" "Dude you are love sick"

"Come here and give me a hug" he hugged me and in that moment Alex walked through the door and looked at us both and said "Isnt that manly, two guys just hugging" I chuckled but didnt get out of Niall's embrace. Ni shrugged and said "He's in love". 

I looked at both of them and sighed. What am I doing with my life?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt plan anything to put here so ill just put a pic of Alex to the side, goodbye my blue stuffed bears,

Monet xx