Plans and Dreams

Louis' P.O.V.

I started packing for the trip and looked around to see if i forgot anything and went downstairs to find Niall and Alex. Niall patted me in the back and said "Its all going to work out honey". I laughed weakly and said "Its alright sweetie, no need to worry"

You see, in this house, we all treat each other like if we were married. We have our fights, we have our moments, but us three love each other more than anything, Niall and I have been friends since birth and i met Alex while she was in first grade. My plan is really simple, thats all I'll say, everyone in the house supports the idea so I'm going with it.

We put our stuff in the car and I got in the back seat while Niall and Alex got in the front. "Lou are you ok?" Alex says while looking at me though the mirror. I nodded lightly and relaxed my body. This sure is going to be a long ride, so I decided to take a short nap, I dont want to be tired when I meet Harry.

*Dream*

I was playing around in a field, a big pretty field with lots and lots of flowers and someone said "Lou, come we're going to play hide and seek" I was confused but I went with it. "Who are you?" i asked, the voice said "Its me, Harry, now lets play, I hide while you seek. I just nodded and started counting "25,26,27,28,29,30, ready or not here i come"

I started looking for him ad it was like if he wasnt even there, I coudnt find him. I had this urge to find him, just as i was about to give up I see a curly headed boy standing behind a tree giggling and I knew, it had to be Harry. I walked carefully to the tree and and said "found you" to Harry and he was like a little child he sighed in defeat and pouted.

"Dont pout, you're too beautiful to pout" i said softly and a smile grew on him. He hugged me tightly and I took the chance to kiss him.

"Lou, what are you doing? who are you talking to?" someone said repeatedly, and i felt someone shaking me.

*End of the dream* 

"Lou, who are you talking you?" Alex said. I rubbed my eyes, looked at her and groaned, while whispering "You ruined it". "Excuse me?, you were basically moaning so hard i think Harry heard it" she said, slightly annoyed. Niall's laugh echoed through the car while he said, "Had a nice dream, Lou?" I chuckled and said "Yes, until someone ruined it". "Well stop whining because we're here and he's waiting" Alex says. I looked around and it appeared as to it was true, we were here.

She gets out of the car with Niall and went to the front door, and knocked. Meanwhile I was in the trunk of the car getting the luggage off. I see Alex talking to someone and Niall laughing, as always.

I hope this goes well.

Alex's P.O.V. 

I went to knock on the door with Niall beside me. Harry came out the door and smiled at me saying "Hey Alex, it nice to finally meet in person, and who's this?". I noticed he was a little too fond of Niall, I hope nothing goes wrong now.

Niall smiled sweetly and said "Hi, I'm Niall, Lou and Alex's best friend and roomate, you must be Harry" while putting his arm out for Harry to shake it. Harry shook it, smiled and said "Nice, where's Lou?". We both moved so that he could see him and when he did all he said was "Damn" while drooling over him. "Its him, isnt it?" Niall asked. "Hmm what?" Harry said, wiping the drool off his mouth. "He's the one you've liked all along" I said catching up to the situation. "Please dont tell him, I have a plan"

That, I had to hear....