Wildest Dreams

Harry's POV
I smiled at the feather haired boy who fell asleep on top of me. He looked so beautiful. I remembered what happened yesterday and I hope, I hope Niall doesn't show it to Louis. If he falls for me, I want it to be by me, because he fell for, me.

Today is the day I'll follow my plan and hopefully Louis likes me back. i'm really nervous. I'm going to puke, die and then puke. If that made any sense at all. I held Louis closer to me and nuzzled my head into his hair, and kissed his temple. He moved a bit and I went running to the bathroom so that he wouldn't notice.

I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. You are pathetic, you are an ugly pathetic loser, why would he want you my subconscious tells me, and he's right. I wont ever want myself, how could others want me? I washed my face and mouth, and went back to the room and see Lou still sleeping soundly.

I walked towards my bed and I laid down with him. I wrapped my arms around him, and suddenly i don't care if he wakes up and never wants to see me again. He shifts closer to me and I smile at him. He's so beautiful, the long eyelashes, the light tan, the cute little plump lips, so kissable. I start leaning in without noticing and he moves his head up slightly and our lips touch. Suddenly him still sleeping, he keeps kissing me and I kiss back registering whats happening. This is wrong, I know it is but its the only opportunity i will have.

I hold him closer and we keep kissing, he must be dreaming of someone. "I love you so much" he mumbles against my lips and i feel worse. He loves someone else. He climbs on top of me and oh no what is he doing?  He starts pressing himself against me, his hard erection against my thigh and I let out a moan. This cant be happening right now, he's asleep for gods sake. Then he said, scratch that, moaned something that left me speechless, frozen in place. He moaned "Hmm, Harry". I didn't know what to do, I felt lost, happy, yet scared. Is it me? Am I the Harry he's talking about? It can't be me.

He keeps grinding against me and i put my hands on his ass and press it harder against my crotch, pleasuring us both. God please forgive me. He starts picking up pace and whispers, still asleep "You're so big, Haz". I can't do this, how do I get him off me? How do i get out of this bloody situation? I get a hold of his hands and slightly push him off, putting a pillow beneath him and leave the room.

When I walk downstairs, Niall and Alex are already eating cereal. "Hey Harry" Alex says. I mumble a quick "Hi" and sit down. "What happened? Did Lou cuddle you to death or something?" I look up at her, mortified. "Something worse happen then?" I nod and Niall says "Oh my god, spill" I look at him and say "Does Lou know another Harry?" They both shake their heads and Alex says "Why?" "When i woke up he was cuddled onto me, next thing I know, I was leaning in to kiss him, he he moved and we kissed, keep in mind that he was asleep, he climbed on top of me and started grinding on me" I stopped for a second and looked at Alex and Niall, they both want to know. "I couldn't stop him, I didn't stop him. He said 'I love you so much' and I thought, well another person of course. Until he moaned Harry" "Holy shit, you didn't stop him? He was having a wet dream about you, honey" "But why? He doesn't like me, he'll  never like me" Niall slammed his fist into the counter "Shut the fuck up Harry, he loves you, ok? He fucking loves you, and you love him too, you said it yourself last night" Alex looked at him. "Last night?" Niall showed her the video and she hugged my side. "Harry, he was crying yesterday because he felt that you would never love him. He feels exactly the same way you feel, you're just both a bit shy when it comes to this stuff".

"He doesn't feel the same as I do, I know how I feel about him but look at me, I'm way too ugly, worthless, fat. I hate myself" At this point I'm crying. Niall hugged me from behind and I turned around and cried on his chest. "Harry, you're amazingly gorgeous, you're definitely not fat, and you're not worthless, you have us, you have Lou. Lou loves you, wether you believe it or not. You're literally the most perfect guy I've ever met, and i mean this as a friend, you're not really my type, but if you were you'd be at the top of my list" "Ok Niall you're rambling, we get it, Harry's perfect, no need to say it more than once" Alex said chuckling. I chuckled a bit, sadly, and said "Thanks guys, and Niall don't worry, if you were my type too, I'd date you" Niall smiled and hugged me closer, and at that same time someone clears their throat. As Niall and I both look, we find it was Louis, at the top of the stairs, looking at Niall and I hug closely, with his arms crossed. Well there goes my chances.

------------------------------------------------

Hey hey heyy, sorry for the late update, ive been really busy so here enjoy this pic of Larry as an excuse, love youuu,
Monet