Pizza making bananas

The banana splits are outside finding a four leaf clover.
Bingo:Did you find it yet Snorky?
Snorky:(Honking)
Drooper:He said no.
Fleegle:Come on splits. We need to keep looking. The banana splits are hearing something growling like a werewolf.
(Growling loudly)
Drooper:(Screaming) It sounds like a werewolf!!!
Fleegle:Silly Drooper! That is no werewolf. That growling sound is coming from your tummy.
Drooper:Oh yeah. I'm hungry.
Bingo:Come on Snork. Let's go try to make pizza.
Drooper:Okay go make some pizza for us. Fleegle always get cranky when he gets hangry.
Fleegle:It is true. I'm hungry too. Bingo and Snorky heading in the kitchen to make pizza. Snorky is rolling the dough flat with a rolling pin. Bingo is spreading the pizza sauce around the dough and Snorky is sprinkling the cheese on the sauce. Bingo is spreading the pepperoni and they both put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes. In 10 minutes later the pizza is finally done.
Fleegle:I found it!!!
Bingo:Pizza is ready.
Drooper:Oh boy.
Bingo:Well pizza can't eat itself let's eat. A few minutes later they are stuffed.
All:(Groaning)
Fleegle:(Belches)
Snorky:(Honking)
Drooper:I think I ate too much pizza.
Bingo:Me too.
Fleegle:Hey look splits!!! I found a 10 dollar bill. It was in the ground in the middle of the street.
Bingo:Must be your lucky day Fleegle.