Amy the shark

The banana splits are having a meeting at the beach.
Fleegle:Alright we are having fun at the beach today. So get your stuff for the beach. Dismissed.
Drooper:Okay got my sunscreen, my surfboard, and my extra sunglasses.
Fleegle:Okay I'm going for swimming in the ocean.
Bingo:Okay but be careful. And don't forget to wear some waterproof sunblock.
Fleegle:Okay thank you for reminding me about the sunblock. He is putting the sunblock on and head to the other side of the ocean. But he didn't see the sign that says beware of the sharks.
Fleegle:(Sighs) I love swimming.
People:(Screaming)
Man:Run for your life dog! There's a lot of sharks in the water! Run!!!!!!!!!
Fleegle:What does he mean by that? A shark is approaching to Fleegle around in the ocean.
Fleegle:Oh now I understand what the man mean. I believe that there is a shark in the ocean. It was a female shark and her name is Amy the shark.
Amy:Oh uh hi. I'm Amy the shark.
Fleegle:Uh uh um...... (Gulps) A-a-amy?
Amy:Yeah that's right. You must be Fleegle right?
Fleegle:Uh y-y-eah.
Amy:Your blushes are so cute. (Giggles)
Fleegle:What?! What are you talking about?! Is it my blushes?
Amy:Yeah. You're cute when you blush. You must be falling in love with me.
Fleegle:What?! Um um um um........... Okay yes it's true. I love you. Care to join us? The banana splits?
Amy:Oh okay. I suppose sure why not.
Harmony:Boy it sure is a great day at the beach right Snorky?
Snorky:(Honking)
Fleegle:Hey guys I'm back.
Amy:Hi everyone!
Bingo:A shark!!!!!
Snorky:(Honking)
Drooper:Run!!!!!!! Ow!!!! The sunburn!!!!
Fleegle:Oh splits. You always driving me bananas.