Babysitting max

The banana splits are having a meeting.
Fleegle:Calling all splits! Calling all splits! This meeting to the banana splits club is officially called to order!
Harmony:So what do you think of this meeting?
Fleegle:Well it's this harmony, we are going to babysit Max. He is the son of our neighbor Trixie the tiger. She's going to go to her volleyball tournament today so she needs someone to babysit her son.
Bingo:Well I'm going to warn you guys that he is a very wild tiger cub.
Fleegle:Okay I respect your opinion Bingo. Dismissed! He banged his hand with his gavel.
Fleegle:Yow!!!!!
Drooper:Ooh that's an ooch!
Max:Hey guys. Ooh what's that? Books!!! Time to climb up!
All:(Gasping)
Drooper:Max what are you doing?! Get down from there!!!
Bingo:I'll get him!!! He grabbed Max and brought him back down to the ground.
Snorky:(Honking)
Fleegle:Yeah I know Snorky. It's going to be a lot tougher than I thought.
Drooper:Aah! Max don't pull my lion name! That hurts!
Harmony:Drooper put him down.
Fleegle:We're going to babysit you for your Mom. Now listen to me, you're supposed to be messing around in the banana splits club!!!!
Max:I'm sorry. Oh! A go kart! He is riding on the go kart around in the banana splits clubhouse.
Harmony:Oh no! Lookout!!!! He crashed into a pile of pillows.
Fleegle:Phew. Good thing that you left a pile of pillows over there Bingo.
Trixie:Fleegle I'm back from the volleyball tournament and I got in third place. How was my son going?
Fleegle:Oh no she's back!!! Um. I think he is absolutely fine with us. See?
Max:Hi Mom.
Trixie:Thanks for taking care of my son for me. Bye.
Max:Bye bye for now.