fuck!!!!

So this us my first fanfic so pretty please don't be to harsh. And I made this up my self and if u don't ask if u can use one of my ideas than I well send a horde of starving zombies to eat u. Thanks for reading!!!! ;3

* readers POV*

Life as it was is done now. All there is are the stupid zombies.... all I can do is run, steel, and hope to live another day. there're is no love no happiness and only a tiny bit if hope left.  so now I'm running. running as fast as I can. I really need to find a place to stay I don't want the fucking zombies to get me!! "Grrrrrr" I spin around " no! Not fucking now!" I see 4 zombies running tours me.... god now I'm going to get blood on me!!!! Grabbing my knife and run, when one got to close I killed them. I feel some of my old bits start to hurt a bit.... ya I forgot I'm safe from zombie bits. Ya but that doesn't mean they don't what to eat me.... it is just that if they do bit me and I can escape.... I don't turn.... and because of that I can't let any one get to close.... last time I let some one get close. They tryed to hurt me to find out my secret, but to say the truth I don't know way I'm safe. I'm just a normal every day girl. ( I don't mean to hurt any ones feelings it is just part of the story, every one of u who read this is awesome sauce!!!!!! ;3) fuck it is getting dark. But I see a jail so I think I can get there. Rippppp....... " BAM ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Now I have to sow it again this dam skirt!!!!!" Ya so what it is a zombie world now but I hate JEANS!!!! ( sorry if u don't like skirts but it is going to be part if the story ;3) so I wear ( fav/ color ) legions  with a black skirt and ( fav/ color) shirt with my ( fav/ anime) in big black letters in the front. " hey girl!" I hear a voice of a kid. Wait no of a teen I think.... cool may be he us around my age u know 13.  " girl get over hear!!!! There coming!!!" I snap out of my thoughts. " what ?" I say blackly. Than I feel a hand grab mine.

* Carl POV*

I see a walker.... but it looks weird it's has (skin/ color) not gray. And it's not moving. Me of course being a teen I do the stupid thing and go look. Other I see her. A girl about my age with the ( eye/ color) eyes and  pretty (hair/ color) hair. But than I see the walkers run at her. I call out to her but see doesn't hear me. After a bit I ran to her, grab her hand and run  back. I hope the walkers don't get us.