i don't know

*Carl pov*

Ugn it's morning. I fell a wight on my chest, I look down to see a the prettiest girl I ever lade eyes on. Than I remember she is ( Y/N) I just saved her. I think? I don't know. " hey (Y/N) ,". " mmm 5 more minutes...." she grumbles. Ha that's was so cute~ . I keep looking at her. At her ( hair/ length) ( hair/ type) ( hair/ color) hair. Here soft ( skin / color) skin. But I find it funny she is wearing a skirt but what ever it makes her look even cuter! Wait what!!!! I just meet her I can't like her already!!!! I don't know.

* normal pov*

What you final wake up. You and Carl head to go eat something. " a lover boy what were u and your little girlfriend doing last night hu??" Daryl said with that dam smirk of his. " girlfriend she is- ". ( reader/ name) when and yells " I'm not his girlfriend got it!!!!". Hershel thinks it a good time to speak up " now now dear calm down. Come on I need to make sure u are nor sick OK.". You " fuck...."

* reader pov*

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!! I am literally walking to my death.... when they find out they well go crazy just like her. And I really don't what that to happen I'm really starting to like that Carl kid.. wait I don't like I'm I just met him!!!! But thus could be what they call love at first site. No no ( reader/name ) that can't happen. " a-are u sure I need a check up. Really I fell fine i know for a fact I'm not!" Um trying to laugh this off but god he is stubborn!!!! " now dear it's OK. But I'm going to need you to take you jacket off." FUCK!!!!!!! Yep that's it I'm a goner. " um Hershel I can't." Hershel says worrieful " what is wrong dear, does your arm hurt?". " ummmm no u see I have a gift. I don't know why but.... when a zombie bits me I don't change , but that doesn't mean they they still don't want to eat me....". Carl and every one else herd "WHAT!!!!!!". ( reader/name) " you guys heard fuck....".

~time skip I'm too lazy!!!! All there is really is that she examples she gets bit and doesn't change.~

*normal pov*

Rick " so you have no idea why?" (Reader/ name) " ya I don't know. Really i dont!!!!" (Reader/name)start freaking out. Car puts a hand on your shoulder " hey we get it. It's OK " ( reader/ name) looks at him surprised. " you guys really don't care.... thank you all so much!!" With that (reader/name) hugs Carl tightly and he hugs back. " OK love birds break it up. We have a run are you too going to come?" Daryl. " YA!!" Both Carl and (reader/name) say well blushing.

* hi guys thanks for reading it so awesome sauce u guys are. I all so hope u guys like the songs. I really like them and though it would be cool if someone else starts to the the some singer. So if u like the songs tell me please! THANKS!!!! ;3