God people are way more annoying then walkers

( guess what I'm updating the story so that means do far I updated two chapters and didn't take like 6 months in between ya anyhow hope u likey mew 😸)

{ normal pov}
Maggie and Glenn are sitting down Glenn covered in blood because of the zombie he some how fucking killed and Maggie full of rage but calm like always. "Maggie, did-did he-" Glenn. Maggie turns and faces him " no, no. He barely touched me. All this time running from walkers.... Your forget what people do, have always done. Look at what they did to you...." Maggie. She starts crying slightly." Doesn't matter.... As long as he didn't-" Glenn . "No. I promise " Maggie. After their short conversation they hug and Glenn gets up. " hey," Glenn. He walks over to the walker pulling its arm off and then braking the bone taking it out and handing it to Maggie. ( I hate blood!!!! I felt sick watching that part!!!! Mew 🙀)

~ to Rick and his suicide group lalalala~ ( in case you forgot she hasn't said her name to the group yet so no one knows it so she is the lady )
Rick Daryl and The lady where watching out looking for a why to save Glenn and Maggie. The lady gets up and runs" hey. Hey.? Damn it..ok we need to down size. " Rick. " alright let's go" Daryl. They start walking off when she comes back. " I thought you say there was a curfew." Daryl " the street is packed during the day. Those are stragglers." The lady. " if anyone comes in here, we're sitting ducks. We gotta move." Rick. " they could be in his apartment " the lady. Rick and Daryl turn to her. " Yeah and what if they ain't?"  Daryl. " then we look somewhere else!" The lady. " you said d u could help us." Rick " I'm doing what I can!" The lady. " hey" Rick. The rest of them but the lady walking a little bit away. " of this goes south, we're cutting her loose." Rick. " right now it's the blind leading the blind." Daryl. " let's spilt up." Rick. After there tiny talk there's a knock.

{the lady pov aka just so u know if u don't get it     Michonne pov)
There a knock a the door I think we all freeze. Someone comes in " I know you're in here. I saw you moving from the outside " random guy. Crap crap he saw us what the fuck are we going to do. " all right now, you're not supposed to be in here and you know it. Who's in here?!" random guy. When the guy gets to close to where Rick was hiding Rick jumps out and puts his gun to the guys head " shut up. Get on your knees. Hands behind your back. Zip tie him! Where are our people"  Rick. " I don't know I don't know!" Random guy. " you are holding down of our people. Where the hell are they?" Rick. He was going crazy I know he wants to find them but the guy doesn't know. " I don't know!" Random guy. " open your mouth. " Rick. Rick gags the guy he really is crazy god and then that other guy knocks him out!?!? Why!?!? I don't know about this people I think they all lost it. "

~ time skip to the jail yay~
{ Carl Pov}
" you are good with her. You got little sister?" Axel. " no" Beth. I see Beth talking to that creepy guy o well I'm sitting next to (y/n) with out a baby crying in my ear I couldn't be happier at the moment. " how old are you anyway?" Axel. " 17" Beth. " 17 interesting" axel. " may I speak with you" carol. " me? I'll be right back" Axel. (Y/n) starts laughing " oooo someone's in trouble shouldn't be a perv to girl hum!" (Y/n). We all start laughing its like (y/n) to seem the saddest but always makes everyone happier.  They walk away a little and we listen trying to hear what there saying. " what's the problem?" Axel. Well that couldn't be any louder we all can hear them do they not know how to speak softly. " stay away from her." Carol. " please " axel. " This isn't about you trying to repopulate the earth." Carol. " I didn't mean no offense. But I've been locked up a long while and, well there werent many woman. You following me? I mean, Maggie, she's with Glenn, ( y/n) with Carl, and you're a lesbian. And I was just talking to her" Axel. I get pissed that he even said my princess's name .... But I hear he laugh and look at her " (y/n) why are u laughing?" Me. " didn't u just hear Carl that perv just called carol a lesbian she isn't anywhere close to one!" (Y/n). " I'm not a lesbian." Carol. " you got the.... Short hair? Your not a lesbian? My my, This is interesting. " Axel. And then (y/n) starting laughing so much her o wait MY hat feel off her head." No it's not." Carol. And she walks away. " that... Was.... Hilarious!!! You showed him carol." (Y/n) " i sure did (y/n). Now carol was laughing now.