the run

*Carl Pov*

Cool we are going on a run.... but (Y/N) just got here. I'm not sure she should be going. " hey cowboy come on let's go!!". She really should not go. " OK I'm coming." We run out side and get in the car.

* normal pov*

Carl and ( Y/N)  get in to the car. Daryl " OK kid's come on lest go.". (Y/N) says smartassly  " we were first so we should say to u lest go." Carl stats to crack up (Y/N) " Carl was it that's funny??" Daryl  starts the car " ya it was cowgirl!". She gives him the evil eye " cow girl??" Carl " ya if I'm a cowboy. you are my cowgirl" he says smiling at ( Y/N)

*Carl pov*
O MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!!!! but the thing is that it is true.... I really do like her NO wait I think I don't just like her.... I think I love her. YA THAT IS IT I LOVE HER!!!! I can fell a blush growing on my cheeks.

* reader's pov*

NO WAY CARL JUST SAID THAT NO WAY!!!! I think he likes me.... no no that is just wishful thinking. That's all. But I really do love Carl. I can fell a blush glow a bright ( skin/ color) .

*Daryl pov*

As look at thoughs two they look really happy. That's good for Carl. After all he just is 13.

* normal pov*

"Hey Carl how much longer in tel u have a little sis or be?". Carl " I think she is going to have the baby soon." (Y/N) " that's cool. I love babies so if u need help with her or him tell me."Carl looks deeply in to his cowgirl's eyes " that would be new

" with that he held ( Y/N) and she puts her fingers with his. They both smile. Daryl " OK love birds break it up we are here." Carl and (Y/N) said nothing just blush and follow daryl. Still holding hands.

( sorry it's so short but I can't think of any thing!! Please help me think of ideas thank you!!!!!! ;3)