Prologue

Lee Yuri is a young and poor girl. She lives alone, because her grandmother the only person who loved and accepted herself died last year. And her mother don't want to have anything to do with her.

Why?

    Because she said, that the girl was a mistake in her youth. But her mother did not accept this and became the mother of little, Yuri. At 57 years she died, leaving her alone on the Yuri.

     Yuri is 17 years old and she loves books, but after her grandmother died she gave up the school because of money. Now she working in the Connor family's home as a housekeeper. This family have a big librabry, an amazing place for Yuri and her boss, Hazel said isn't a problem if Yuri borrows books to read at home, that made Yuri to smile and thanks a long time for this opportunity.

     She lives alone in a small house with two rooms, a small kitchen and a small bathroom, all her childhood was spent there, everything mean a lot for her. Her favorite teddy bear is waiting daily for on the seat in front of the door, that making Yuri to smile like a child. In garden she planted vegetables and fruits to enjoy of them, she loves fresh fruits and if she want fresh fruits in winter she need money and this is the first reason for she has an amazing garden. She know, is poor but she enjoy the life, because is the only one.

     The Connor family is rich and they have a large house with many rooms. The family has a known clothing line both in Korea and USA.

     With two childrens Mrs. Connor Hazel and Ms. Connor Oliver are very proud of their children. Alexander's older brother, Drew lives in New York and is responsible for the branch of the company there.

     In same time, Alexander is preparing to debut as an idol. He lived at his older brother because he wanted to perfect his english.

     Alexander is 19 years old and finished the art high school in New York with an amazing result, 9.70. That made his parents to screaming, and his brother give a party for this. Now he is ready to going to Seoul.He being very emotional, he didn't see his parents for two years. He has big plans for the future, wants to go at Cyber University and become a successful idol. He loves to drawing and dancing, his old friend, , Nick said he is a dance machine, and that is truth his dance moves can make all dancers to be jelous and his voice is wonderful these are the reasons why he wants to become artist.