Chapter 33

Standing in front of the full length mirror with Katie buzzing round doing finishing touches on my hair. The bright white wedding gown seemed to fit even better today but I couldn't get rid of the butterflies. The past few weeks were a blur of training my wolf and meetings about our next moves. It was obvious the council were getting ready to strike but Keyan was insisting we still have our big day. I personally thought it was risky considering the council could attack at any point but now looking at myself in the mirror I knew all I wanted was Keyan. "Done," Katie said triumphantly "you look gorgeous."
"I guess this is it," I said mainly to myself as Katie squeezed my wrist gently.
She suddenly turned round grabbing a necklace box, "I almost forgot." Opening the box she put the chain round my neck. Hanging from it was a green gem in the shape of a dew drop. "Keyan had it made for you the day he met you."
"It's beautiful," tears filled my eyes.
"Now now its not that beautiful," she laughed grabbing a tissue to dab my eyes. "Don't want to ruin that makeup." We both burst into laughter ending up sat on the edge of the bed. Sighing she asked "you ready?" I nodded and she stood pulling me up too.
We headed to the front door and I took a deep breath, "let's do this." The door opened and the music began to play.
A walkway had been cleared in the snow with fairy lights scattered along the route. Keyan stood with Donald and Caleb, waiting for me. As I stepped out Samual took my hand with a little bow. Almost the whole pack was here, the only ones missing were in charge of the catering. We walked slowly towards Keyan who had a huge grin on his face. I began to blush as a smile grew on my face too. Finally we reached them and Samual placed my hands in Keyan's. "You got this," Samual whispered to the both of us.
Donald stepped forward and began the ceremony. "We are all here today to celebrate the joining of our Alpha to his Luna." Speaking just to us he said "I believe you've both written your own vows."
We nodded and Keyan said "ladies first."
I took a very deep breath, "I fell for you hard. I'd never felt the way I feel with you, the closeness, the need to be near you. You've shown me parts of me I didn't want to believe could exist and parts I had no idea about." My hands were shaking a little "love is a strong word but it will never cover how much my heart needs and wants you. I will forever be yours."
Keyan gently squeezed my hands "what can I say, I'm the luckiest wolf alive to have found you after all these years. My heart, soul and body will always be yours but most importantly I promise that no matter what happens I will always find you and I will always fight for you."
We were staring dreamily into each other's eyes when Donald made a coughing sound. "Do you Keyan George Fang take Amy Blake as your wife and Luna."
With a grin Keyan replied "I most definitely do."
"Good. Amy Blake will you take Keyan George Fang as your husband and alpha?"
"I do, a thousand times I do." I could barely contain myself as I could feel Keyan too wanted Donald to finish and pronounce us husband and wife.
"Then it is with great pleasure and honour that I present your alpha and Luna." Applause erupt with a whoop from Caleb behind Keyan. Keyan leaned into me cupping my face with both his hands, placing his lips on mine. I closed my eyes enjoying the blissful moment when I get his hand on my belly.
He pulled back then whispered in my ear, " I promise this is the start of a bright future for the three of us."