Chapter 2

"Hurry up!" Bella screams.

I'm guessing she is super excited to go to the last 5sos concert of the year.

"2014 isn't over we have time!" I shouted back.

This was a New Years party.

One direction was performing too which was weird cause i haven't seen them since 2012 on my birthday.

I'm wearing a blue sequence dress with small Aqua heels to match. Bella has a purple shirt with a lavender skater skirt and bright blue flip flops with an extension to look like heels.

Ariana (my cuz) is wearing a cat crop tops with high wasted leggings.

"Jessie hurry up" Ariana says as she bites into her jelly donut.

"Coming!" I said

When I got into the car I deserved the back seat. I was making edits on my phone to pass the time by.

"We are here!" Bella squealed.

"YAYYYY!" I squealed back.

When got in line and there was almost no one there. it was 4 hours before the concert begun.

In about 3 hours this place would be packed. So we parked the car and walked to Starbucks and jewel osco to pick up some candy and drinks.

By the time we came back there was about 30 people in line. This concert was first come first serve and there was 200 seats and the rest was lawn seats.

*SKIP TO CONCERT*

We got our spots (2nd row) and sat down and talked until one direction came out and performed for 1 hour.

"I LOVE YOU BABE!" Ariana shouted to Harry

"LOVE YOU TOO" Harry winked back

She got so excited she almost fainted.

Then 5sos came out until midnight. 2 minutes before midnight they were calling people to come up.

"CARLY PHFIER COME ON DOWN"

Luke yelled into the microphone.

"ARIANA.."

Ariana was freaking out..

"... SESAR COME TO DADDY!"

She was disappointed but she was okay.

They called 2 more and then I knew the last one wasn't me.

"Now the last one is...JESSA MINSTER COME ON LUCKY DUCK!"

I nearly fainted.