Chapter 7

"Luke may I ask you something I promise it won't be too personal. "I said sounding innocent like.

"Sure go ahead. "Luke said with a smirk

The music playing in the background was a happy upbeat song yet I knew it felt deep dark and mysterious at the same time it went perfectly with what I was going to say.

"You know Niall right. "I said hoping he would understand who I was talking about.

"Yeah we're not the greatest of friends but I know him. "Luke said frowning to the ground.

"He told me some stuff about you that I'm afraid that will truly happen can you promise me that you won't do anything to hurt me. "I said hoping he wouldn't get too mad.

"Jessa are you serious? I wouldn't do anything to hurt you! You are my one and truly love and I can't let you go. "Luke said holding his hands together tightly squeezing until his knuckles turn white.

"Luke I... I like you too. Since the New Year's party you've been in my mind even know it was two hours ago I still remember and in those two hours I grew strong love for you. " I said beaming with love and happiness.

"And I'm not letting Niall come between us!" I said hoping he would agree.

"You've got yourself a deal. " he said looking off at the sunset.

"Let's walk to starbucks." I said

"Another deal!" he said playfully hitting my arm, sliding down to my hand and squeezing tight.