Chapter 9

Luke's P.O.V

I finally had her phone in my own bare hands. Now I can see what her true secrets are but what will she think when she finds out once you come back or I don't even know.

Ashton walks in with a shy but creepy smirk on his face.

"Wow dude what are you up to" I said

with a excited tone.

"Luke did you steal another girl's phone again? you know when security finds out you're going to be in so much trouble I know girls love it when you take selfies on their phones on really!"

"Calm down ashton someone just left it at Starbucks I just picked up." I said with a neat calm voice.

"Okay okay but I'm not backing you up when security or whatever finds it just saying. "He said with the kind of mean tone

"Oh and you know how are supposed to perform in New York tonight?" he said still smirking.

"we will stay in Florida for 4 more nights!" He through his big smile and sparkly teeth.

I thought about Jessa. I can spend the first 4 days of 2015 with my girl😍.

*jessas phone rings*

I decided to just let it be next time someone calls I answer but I'll wait it out.

Michael walks in frowning.

"Sorry Mic I know you really wanted to see your girlfriend". Ashton said.

"No it's not that it's just that never mind I don't think you want to listen to my blabbering."he said with tears coming out both eyes.

"My family was in New York hoping to see me but now they can't they leave tomorrow night and we were supposed to perform." he said hell break lose, crying until there was no more tears.

*jessas phone rings again*

"Oh shit." I said knowing Jessa knows I have her phone.