2.1

wooyoung.

Wooyoung opened his eyes lazily, breathing in softly. He remembered being sick the night before, but now he felt oddly content. He sighed, burrowing into the pillow. It felt a little hard, but he didn't mind. Then the "pillow" shifted. His eyes snapped open to see a guy sitting on his bed. He leaned back and realized that the guy's hand was hidden in his hair. So he did what any sane person would do.

He pushed him off the bed.

The guy hissed in pain as he woke up suddenly. Wooyoung rubbed at his eyes, trying to make sure he didn't see wrong. He knew this guy. He knew this guy and remembered him because he had asked him for a random hug just last night. When he was out drunk, having fun. What was he doing here?

"You!" Wooyoung hissed, scrambling back on the bed. "Why are you here?" Wooyoung searched for his phone. He was sure that he left it next to him after he got the fever. He saw the guy standing up, dusting off his pants.

Wooyoung panicked, scenarios running in his head. This guy might be a stalker. He might've been here to kidnap him. He was here to kill him, a hitman perhaps. No, the only slightly logical explanation was that he was here to rob him.

"Look, your friend-"

He chucked a pillow at him with all his strength, aiming straight for his head. Somehow, the guy caught it easily, setting it on the bed. He threw the next closest thing to him, his blanket.

"Are you robbing me? Am I being robbed?" The guy looked confused. Wooyoung took this as a perfect opportunity to hit him and escape the room. He lunged forward. He cursed as he was caught easily, causing them both to fall on the bed. He kicked at him, catching him in the thigh.

"Humans I swear, stop fighting!" Wooyoung's eyes widened at the loudness of his voice. That was enough time for the guy to pin his legs in between his knees. Wooyoung struggled, this was not the way he was going to die. He looked up at him, pleading for his life without words.

"Let me explain first," The guy sighed out, hair brushing against Wooyoung's forehead. He loosened his grip on Wooyoung's wrists, making Wooyoung exhale in relief. He opened his mouth to scream when the door swung open.

"We heard a no- what the heck." Seonghwa looked at the guy with murder in his eyes. There were two other people with him. A guy with a mullet smiled at him and gave a thumbs up. Another taller dude had his mouth agape, staring between the two before his expression soured.

"Someone bleach my eyes," The tall guy groaned dramatically, disappearing from the doorway. Who were these strangers?

"What exactly are you doing?" Seonghwa asked, words sharp and menacing.

"He was attacking me! He's here to rob m-" The guy above him was quick to cover his mouth with a hand, staring straight into his eyes with a warning. Wooyoung stopped struggling immediately, trying to get out of this situation.

He sat up, pulling Wooyoung with him, "He woke up panicked, pushed me off the bed and tried to punch me. Oh, he kicked me too, which hurt by the way." Wooyoung glared at him pointedly. He thought he was about to die. It was a natural response. The grip on Wooyoung's wrist was released. He caught the guy looking apologetically over at him as he rubbed his wrists.

"Why is he here and why do you know him?" Wooyoung crossed his arms.

"It's a long story, Woo," Seonghwa sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Let's eat first and then we can explain everything." Wooyoung stood and walked towards the comforting familiarity that was Seonghwa. He held on to Seonghwa's hand, trying to banish the images of being stabbed out of his mind.