Chapter 8 - True Sight

I didn't want to listen to him, but I did feel drained, so I waltzed my way to fire and closed my eyes. "STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" My eyes opened and I saw my sister, but older and not black. "Why am I here again?" Something replied, "You need to know..." I couldn't move, all I could do is watch. "Why do you protect them? All they've done is be a Thorne in your side, and all you do is complain." She shook her head, "They May be a pain in the ass, but at the end of the day, they're my brother and sister for fucks sake." The wolf approached my sister and whispered, "I knew we couldn't rely on you." She glanced back at me and said, "I never meant for anyone to get hurt, they had my-my..." she looked forward and said to him, "You're never going to win this fight, we may die, but they won't." I looked around trying to get eyes on Luna. "L-Luna, we need to go." I forced myself up and over to her. "Luna?" She was unconscious... "Move...NOW!" The man was trying to get to me, but she stepped in front of us. "Try me." The second the words escaped her mouth, he was latched onto her neck. "G-go..." I jumped out of the dream and was met with blue eyes. "Fuck, did you do that Umbra?" She ignored my question with another, "Wanna go and see the stars?" I sighed and replied, "Yah, but how do we get out?" She smiled, "easy, watch this. Oxy, open the door." He glanced over and said in a tired voice, "Sure thing." We walked out of the long hallway and hiked to a shelf on the mountain. "Beautiful, aren't they?" I nodded as she leaned her head on me.

 "Beautiful, aren't they?" I nodded as she leaned her head on me