The Party

??? POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Oh that spoiled brat. Everyone is coming to her party.

But we Villians aren't on the guest list?" I exclaimed to a group of Villians.

Mr.Big Bad exclaimed, " We should blow down their house-" but the Evil Queen said, " We should poison them!"

I nodded, " Now that's a good start. But... we need something more." I said when a figure at the back of the crowd came forward slowly, every footstep made me unaware.

My heart started to beat faster. The plants around her were starting to die or push themselves deeper into the dirt.

I heard a light chuckle. " Why not a curse. Scare them for good. We've been thinking to little. The people of the towns won't help us take down the rulers. We need to take then down... one,... by. One." The Villians started to cheer, but she wasn't done yet.

"For we've been shoved into the shawdows, but now light has dawned on us, it will be our time. The Era of the Villians!"

The Villians were cheering extremely loud causing birds to fly away. Oh she was right. Watch out Hero's you won't know what hit you.

- - During the 'Baby Shower' Thing- -

Fala's POV
- - - - - - - - - -
I've heard of that word before... it means... married... I think? Yes, Hawk and Rose! She's so pretty.

They'd be a lovely couple when they're older.

I wonder if Hawk knows what it means?

H. Cinderella POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The baby princess is by the throne with her family.

Her pink rosey cheeks are adorable. Along with her beautiful golden blonde hair. Her little blanket is pink with gold and blue etchings.

There are many people either presenting gifts, dancing, or greeting the royal family.

Soon it would be our turn to present a gift.

Hawk was holding the gold necklace letting it dangle as he was playing with the little princess. Soon she grabbed onto the heart of the necklace.

Hawk bowed and his sister, Fala did her part.

Soon we both came back to Snow White.Who was arguing about something with King David(Rose's dad) "I came up with the idea first!"She said which he said, " Well she's my daughter and I came up with it first!"they continued to ramble on, and on about it.

Basically the whole time. Well my life is going to be more interesting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey it's cutiecake,
Sorry if the chapter is short. I've been trying to get to the other parts. Yes I might skip some (a lot) of years of them growing up. Though I hope you like this. Plz tell me what u think... Well anyway,

Don't forget to
♡ Vote ♡ Comment ♡ Follow
Paws Out!

8:45 AM Sun, August 25

447 words