Jackson and the Jacksons

Every

Single

Version

Of

Jackson

Calhoun

I've

Ever

Made

Ever

Since

The

Original

...

Have fun reading all of this.

Original (Pre Pupil) (the version I use in rp with anyone but Bun)

✪╓Name

Jackson Calhoun

✪╓Nickname

Original

✪╓Age

16

✪╓Gender

Female

✪╓Species

Human

✪╓Sexuality

Bi

✪╓Appearance

(Banner) messy brown hair, emerald green eyes, tan skin. Normally seen in green hoodie and jeans with a gun and/or a knife.

✪╓Height

5'10"

✪╓Tattoo/scars

Multiple scars, assorted kinds and locations. No tats.

✪╓Personality

She's pretty much a shut in. She kills People not out of spite, but really out of fear that if they see too much, they'll tell authorities and she'll be in deep sh!t. Which isn't entirely wrong. In truth, if she wasn't worried about it she'd be like any other average recluse, quiet, reserved, and shy. She is serious most of the time, not much for fun, a buzz kill.

✪╓Current residence

Cabin in the woods

✪╓Occupation

Killer

✪╓Backstory

To put it simply, her home life wasn't optimal. Her father beat on her and her mother, and her mother would Sometimes be forced to do the same to her. Due to her father's possessive attitude, her mother would even be forced to neglect her needs. One day, at age ten, she finally broke. She took her father's gun and killed them both, though her mother's death was more by accident. Realizing her actions, she took one of the kitchen knives and escaped to the nearby woods. She spent the next eleven years teaching herself to survive like this.

✪╓Powers

None

✪╓Psychological/health issues

PTSD and anxiety

✪╓Relationship status

Single

✪╓Past partners

None

✪╓Likes

Nature
Reading
Being self reliant
Silence
Not much else

✪╓Dislikes

Killing
Thinking about her past
Being alone
Being near strangers
Dwelling on the past
Etc...