Chapter One

*Edited*

I'm A Vampire?

*Harry POV*

Emptiness was all i could feel. My whole body was numb, freezing if you will. All i could see was complete darkness surrounding me. Was i dead? I thought to myself. If i were, then am i in heaven or hell?

'You're not dead' A voice in my head said.

'What the hell? Who are you?' I replied.

"It's alright you're safe mate but i need you to move your body for me"

I tried moving my body but nothing happened. I focused even harder than before but i got the same result. "I can't move"

"Hang on just a minute"

A minute later i felt what felt like electricity being coursed throughout my whole body. I could start to feel my body again. I tried moving my body and this time i could feel my fingers start to move. I used all of the strength that i had and forced my eyes open. The light was bright but i quickly adjusted. The room was darker than i thought. I looked around me and saw that i was lying on a navy blue blanket of a bed, there was a small flat screen tv in front of the bed, a small dresser on either side of the bed, a draw and the red velvet curtains were shut. I looked to my right and saw two figures standing there.

"Louis!" The one with dyed-blonde hair yelled.

Seconds later Louis came running into the room. He saw me sitting up on the bed making him smile. "Harry!" He yelled before running full speed towards me, he tackled me into a hug and started laughing.

"Hey Lou, it's good to see you too" I chuckled.

He pulled away still smiling before saying,"Hey mate how do you feel?" He asked.

"Weird actually, what happened to me? Have i been sick lately?"

"Um...not really" He replied looking down.

"My name is Liam Payne" I turned to see a guy with short brown hair dressed in a leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, black skinny jeans and brown boots standing there with a smile on his face and holding his hand out to me.

I took his hand and shook it. "Harry Styles"

"I'm Niall Horan" The boy standing next to him said. He was wearing a white singlet saying 'yolo' and black basketball shorts.

I shook his hand aswell and looked to Louis, "What's going on?" I asked.

"Niall do you think you could get the other two please? We need to talk" Louis asked.

Niall nodded his head and ran out vampire speed, seconds later Zayn and Hope walked in. Instantly they ran over to me and hugged me.

"Harry, it's so good to see you" Hope squealed.

"You look good" Zayn laughed pulling away aswell as Hope.

What shocked me though was that Zayn's usual brown eyes were now silver-blue and Hope's eyes were a mix of green, brown, blue and yellow. I also noticed that their skin colour was paler and they both looked more fit than before. Other than that they looked the same.

"Why do you guys look different but somehow still look the same?" I asked.

"What's the last thing you remember Harry?" Louis patted my shoulder.       

I looked at him curiously as to why none of them answered my question. He looked at me with those icy blue eyes of his, i sighed and closed my eyes trying to remember. All of a sudden i got snippets of what looked like a playback of all of us in a car crash. There was blood everywhere and i could faintly remember me calling Keziah's name. I shot my eyes open and got off the bed as quickly as i could but got pushed back down by Niall and Liam.

"Where is Keziah? Is she alright? I need to see her" I frantically moved around trying to get out of their hold but failed.

"Harry calm down, she's fine she's still sleeping" Louis tried calming me down.

"I need to see her now Lou"

"Soon but i need to tell all of you something first."

"What is it?" I hissed.

"The night of the crash Vaylen and i got all of you out of the car before it burned. You were all badly injured and Vaylen healed you all but your guys heart was slowing down and there was nothing we could do. Niall and Liam smelled the blood and came to help us. They said that i needed to change you guys or you were all going to die" Louis says looking sad.

"What do you mean change us?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but i couldn't lose any of you. I had to change you four into vampires" He whispered the last part.

I looked over to Zayn and Hope and i could see them frowning and Hope on the verge of tears. I got up and walked over to the full-length mirror in the corner of the room. I was dressed in a black t-shirt and black nike shorts. I noticed that my skin was as pale as everyone elses in this room. My muscles were more prominent and i seemed to of grown a bit. My hair had more of a vibrant colour and was in a quiff like thing. I walked closer to the mirror and noticed that my eyes were still jade-green on the inside but the outer part had a hint of grey-blue on the outside. In this moment i knew that i definitely was a vampire.

(A/N hey guys im baaaack. About time right gosh im horrible. This is a filter chapter guys, please dont hate me. the next few chapters might be a bit boring because of all of the explaining that i have to do within the story-line but other than that enjoy the book guys.)

Twitter: Keziah_Styles

Facebook: Keziah Tito-Hopa- if you guys wanna contact me please do!!!