Chapter Two

*Edited*

You're Human.

*Keziah POV*

"Do you think she's awake yet?"

"Is she dead?"

"Can she hear us?"

"Will you guys be quiet?"

"Sorry but shouldn't she be awake by now?"

"I don't know maybe"

"What if she doesn't wake up?"

SMACK

"Ow what was that for?"

"For being a whiney bitch and yes she will wake up"

"I hope so"

So many voices and questions. What the hell is happening to me? Why can't i move my body? Oh god where the hell am i? Did i die?

'Of course not love you're alive" Someone whispers in my head.

'What the? Who are you?" I reply.

'I'm a friend don't worry but I need you to wake up though, your friends are really starting to annoy me. Especially your boyfriend.'

'Harry? Oh my god is he okay?'

'He's fine but he's worried about you'

'I can't move my body though'

'Hold on'

"Liam can you heal her? I just finished talking with her and she can't move"

"Wait you talked to her? But how? she's sti-"

"Will you please shut up styles and let them do their thing. They're trying to help her wake up"

"Fine"

"Okay"

Seconds after their conversation i feel two cold hands on either one of my ankles and i feel electricity shoot through my body.I twitch in my leg and hear a gasp.

"She moved"

"No shit sherlock"

"Shut up Louis"

"Stop arguing" The words slip out of my mouth as i feel my body again.

"Keziah? Baby are you okay?" Harry asks me.

I open my eyes up slowly and see that I'm in a dark room lying on a single bed. I try and sit up but start to fall back down until i feel a hand on my back and arm. I finally sit up and look to my left to see Harry holding me. I instantly grab him by the collar and pull him into a hug. He literally is ontop of me. I bury my head in his neck and laugh. He pulls away and grabs either side of my face and pushes his lips to mine but this time his lips are cold and in a way softer.

"Save the kissing for later" I hear Louis mumble.

We both pull away and Harry gets off me. Louis grabs my hand and helps me to stand before pulling me into a hug. He pulls away and kisses my forehead. "I missed you Kezzybear" He pouts.

"Kezzybear?" I giggle.

"Yeah i like it" He replies.

"Keziah?!" I'm pulled away from Louis and i start laughing when i realise Hope pulled me into a hug.

"I can't believe you're awake" She pulls away and let's Zayn hug me.

"Hey there stranger" He smiles.