Chapter Thirteen

*Edited*

New People And Places.

*Drew POV*

It was warm and quiet when i awoke from my sleep. I looked down and saw Vaylen resting her head on my bare chest. I sighed and ran a hand through her hair. I've never felt so happy in my entire life. I layed there for a few minutes until i remembered Jade. Shit.

"Drew?" Vaylen mumbled while sitting up.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" I smile.

"Surprisingly the best sleep I've had in a while" She blushes.

"Same" I smile and kiss her cheek.

I get out of bed and start pulling my clothes on, "Are you going somewhere?" Vaylen says standing up.

"Yeah i actually forgot about someone"

"Oh" She mumbles with her head down.

I chuckle lightly and walk up to her with my arms wrapped around her waist, "Did you want to come with me?" I whisper.

"Who is she?"

"How'd you know it was a girl?"

"Just a guess" She shrugs.

"Are you jealous?" I smirk.

"No just curious"

"Just kidding love but yes she is a girl and her name's Jade. She was a prisoner like me and i saved her"

"Oh um okay then" She smiles and gets ready.

*Vaylen POV*

I finish getting ready and walk downstairs with Drew behind me. When we get downstairs Keziah and Harry are sitting on the love seat talking while Liam, Niall and Zayn are in the kitchen making breakfast. Eleanor and Hope are sitting on the bench seats in the kitchen while talking.

"Hey guys, Drew and i have to do something this morning" I tell them.

"Get some Vay" Keziah yells while laughing.

"No not like that you dirty minded girl" I blush.

"Oops! Sorry blame Harry" She laughs.

"Hey" Harry laughs.

"Sorry babe" She kisses him on the lips before turning her attention back to us.

They are so cute together.

"Okay well Vaylen and i are gonna go we'll see you guys later" Drew says awkwardly from behind me.

I glare at Keziah and she just winks at me. That girl and her mind. I laugh to myself.

Drew and i get in the car and drive down the road. Small talk is made between us before we arrive at a old looking building. We both get out and i walk beside Drew. He does a knock thing on the door and we walk inside.

"Jade, it's me Drew" Drew whispers through the house.

"Drew?" I hear a small voice say.

I look in front of me and see a girl walking towards us. She has long blonde hair with light brown highlights that reaches just above her waist. Her bright blue eyes with a hint of red, she's small and skinny, she looks about 5'6 but none the less she looks very pretty.

"Hey" Drew smiles and walks up to her.

She runs into his arms and hugs him while crying, "I was so scared, where were you?" She asks while sniffling.

"Sorry love i had to sort something out but now I'm here to take you with me to a safer place" He smiles.

She looks up to me and hides behind Drew, "Who's she?"